[eCommerce] Error Compiling PayPal.xif in 9.0.0.6

[eCommerce] Error Compiling PayPal.xif in 9.0.0.6

Forge Component
(11)
Published on 14 Jan by Goncalo Borrega
11 votes
Published on 14 Jan by Goncalo Borrega
Hi Gonçalo,

Trying to install the eCommerce App, I'm getting an error compling the PayPal.xif in Integration Studio.  Not sure what to do?

Regards,
Gavin

TestPaypal\TestPaypal.csproj : Solution file warning MSB4122: Scanning project dependencies for project "TestPaypal\TestPaypal.csproj" failed. The project file "C:\Users\Gavin\Google Drive\OS\downloads\components\Paypal_connector\PayPal\Source\NET\TestPaypal\TestPaypal.csproj" was not found.
PayPal.cs(100,89): warning CS1573: Parameter 'ssSuccess' has no matching param tag in the XML comment for 'OutSystems.NssPayPal.CssPayPal.MssIPNListener(string, out string, out bool, out string)' (but other parameters do)
PayPal.cs(100,111): warning CS1573: Parameter 'ssErrorMessage' has no matching param tag in the XML comment for 'OutSystems.NssPayPal.CssPayPal.MssIPNListener(string, out string, out bool, out string)' (but other parameters do)
CopyFilesToOutputDirectory:
 PayPal -> C:\Users\Gavin\Google Drive\OS\downloads\components\Paypal_connector\PayPal\Source\NET\bin\OutSystems.NssPayPal.dll
C:\Users\Gavin\Google Drive\OS\downloads\components\Paypal_connector\PayPal\Source\NET\PayPal.sln : error MSB3202: The project file "TestPaypal\TestPaypal.csproj" was not found.
Hi Gavin,
Sorry, my bad. Somehow I didn't include the TestProject in the extension resources. I'll try to fix it later tonight. Meanwhile, you can open the code (click Open source code in the extension) and in visual studio just remove the project TestPaypal from the visual studio solution. That should be enough to allow you to publish the extension.
Gonçalo
Thanks Gonçalo