eSpace incompatible

eSpace incompatible

Suddenly all my espace modules are outdated, with the warning: "This eSpace module has outdated references that are incompatible. You should open the eSpace module and publish it."

Even if I open all of them from Producers to Consumers, and avoiding cyclic dependecies at all, it keeps incompatible... See the image attached.

I've tried to create a new project, from scratch, but it keeps warning..

Is it a bug in version 9?
Hi João,

What version are you in?
There is an issue that can cause that message in versions from 9.0.0.23+. It is fixed in 9.0.1.4.
It can be caused by the "Delete old eSpace versions" feature. Republishing Service Center and System Components should fix it.

Also, it is just a wrong warning message. There is no runtime impact.

Regards,
João Rosado
Thanks for the reply João.

It makes sense... I've used "Delete old eSpace versions" feature recently.

But I installed the Development Environment version 9.0.1.5 yesterday and the warning remains.

And how could I republish Service Center and System Components on Personal Environment?
I just realized that the personal environment is still running on version 9.0.0.23 of platform. So I will wait for the upgrade.

Do you have plans for an upgrade on personal environments?

Hi João,

Regarding the upgrade of personal environments, you can now control/request an upgrade through LifeTime. Read this post:
http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/14672/how-can-i-upgrade-my-personal-environment/
I asked the upgrade and it's ok now..

Thank you.