How can i access the Outsystem Application Database

How can i access the Outsystem Application Database

How can i access the Outsystem Application Database. If i want to 
create user-define functions and procedures in
Outsystem Application Database how can i do that.?

I'll assume that you are using the free personal edition in the Outsystems cloud and if that's correct, you cannot access the SQL Server database using external tools such as SQL Server Management Studio.  If you purchase a license then you would be able to do that.  The real question is what are you trying to accomplish in those functions and procedures that the Outsystems platform cannot do?

Dear curt,

We are not using personal edition, we had purchased a license of outsystem. So now tell me how can i do that. Should i used integrated studio for accessing My Database in SQL Management Studio.?

If you purchased a license you have a SQL Server database, no different than if you created that database manually.  You should be able to access that database using any tools that you would normally use such as SQL Mnagement Studio.  You should not need Integration Studio at all.  Do be very careful because if you change the database structure with an external tool you may get unpredictable results in your Outsystems application.

Hope this helps,
How to access outsystem database. what is connection string or any object through that we access that database. How can we connect Database with outsystem.?

I would contact Outsystems support to get an answer for this.  If you paid for a license you need this access not only for the management tools but for backup, recovery, etc.
How can i change Entity's  Attributes Datatype when Entinty reference already used in forms. & preparation. I tried this but its not allow me to this. Please give me proper solution.
You've completely hijacked your thread to ask a completely different question than what you started with.  The answer will depend a lot on what you are trying to do.  I would suggest creating a new topic for this.
Hi Shyam,

Outsystems automatically creates database for your application and we need not create stored procedures / user defined functions for Outsystems applications as we write advanced queries / simple queries in Outsystems application itself which are easy to maintain. However, we can create stored procedure for reporting purpose.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Sagar Nannaware