[Html2PdfConverter] Need help in configurations

[Html2PdfConverter] Need help in configurations

Forge Component
(38)
Published on 24 Mar by Guilherme Pereira
38 votes
Published on 24 Mar by Guilherme Pereira
I tried installing the htmltoPdf convertor in the service studio and trying to configuring as shown below.

I tried download the64 bit one. And when tried to extract the download using 7 Zip, I am not able to see the libraries showed in the above picture. What I see is just the folders which I show below. And I not sure how do I upload the binaries in to administration page. Any help is greatly appreciated as I am new to Outsystems.

Hi v,

The binaries are inside the bin or the lib folder so you should find them there. Also if you're using a cloud environment (Personal or Entrprise) you should not use the MSVC2013 as that runtime is not available. In those cases use the MinGW version.

Cheers,
Guilherme
Note that this component, based on my attempts at using it, cannot be used in the Personal Edition because I believe security constraints prevent you from uploading the executables to the server.  When you try and upload those executables using the component in that situation it just hangs.

Curt
Hi Curt,

It certainly can be used on PE (I'm using it at least on 2 differente PEs). The upload can be a challenge depending on the network speed but it can be done.

Cheers,
Guilherme
I am trying to do on the enterprise environment and not on the Private environment. So do I have to choose

If it is OutSystems Cloud then yes.

If it is OnPremises you can use the other but you have to manually install msvc 2013 on the machines.
I was finally able to upload and successfully test this component in my PE environment.  Thanks for the help.  

Curt