Custom 404 error page

Hi there,

is there a way to create my own 404 error page for my app? I know I can create a custom application error page, but the 404 is always taking me to the customhandler error...

I've read an arcile about it, but it includes configuring IIS, and before doing something like that, I'm trying to keep is simple :)

Anyone?

Thank you
Hi,

The platform redirects to the customHandlers/notfound.aspx page. You can manually customize that page (or any other in the "C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\customHandlers" folder) with your own.

Also you can use the platform to genenerate your own page and just set IIS to redirect it there.
See this topic with the instructions on how to do that.

Regards,
João Rosado
João Rosado wrote:
Hi,

The platform redirects to the customHandlers/notfound.aspx page. You can manually customize that page (or any other in the "C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\customHandlers" folder) with your own.

Also you can use the platform to genenerate your own page and just set IIS to redirect it there.
See this topic with the instructions on how to do that.

Regards,
João Rosado
 Hi João,

thank you for your answer... that was exactly what I was trying to avoid... I've created a c# extension to achieve that, avoiding to go to IIS and do that configuration.

The only issue is that I need to include this action on every page to make sure it attaches the event handler to the application. But it works fine! :)

Thank you.

Does anyone have thoughts on how to do this in an Outsystems Cloud Java environment?