[Html2PdfConverter] Java: On upload, "File not found"

[Html2PdfConverter] Java: On upload, "File not found"

Forge Component
(40)
Published on 24 Mar by Guilherme Pereira
40 votes
Published on 24 Mar by Guilherme Pereira

On the administration page I do the upload, and then it immediately has an error. Here's the stack trace.

I do NOT have access to the server at all to check the file system. Any ideas of what directory I should be using? I think it is a standard RHEL install...

J.Ja

/home/jboss/binaries/wkhtmltoimage (No such file or directory) java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/jboss/binaries/wkhtmltoimage (No such file or directory) at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method) at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:270) at java.io.FileOutputStream.
Hi Justin,

Are you still using JBoss or Wildfly? For wildfly the home folder may be different (I'm unsure if it's /home/wildfly) and you can try and confirm with your SysAdmin what is the home folder.

Alternatively you can use any other folder on which the jboss/wildfly user as write permission. The folder can be set on a site property of the HtmlToPdfConverter espace.

Cheers,
Guilherme
Guilherme Pereira wrote:
Hi Justin,

Are you still using JBoss or Wildfly? For wildfly the home folder may be different (I'm unsure if it's /home/wildfly) and you can try and confirm with your SysAdmin what is the home folder.

Alternatively you can use any other folder on which the jboss/wildfly user as write permission. The folder can be set on a site property of the HtmlToPdfConverter espace.

Cheers,
Guilherme

We are using JBoss... problem is that I have no idea what folders are available, this is NOT a server I control. :(

Thanks!

J.Ja
Hi Justin,

That's a shame :( 

If it is jboss /home/jboss should do the trick but you should reach out to whom have acess to check a folder that can be used.

Cheers,
Guilherme
I am also getting this error - I have a very new installation of the OS platform which is using WildFly, but changing the home folder to /home/wildfly also does not help matters. Does anyone know what the home directory should be in a newer instance of OS for Java?

I had to have our sys admins create that directory. Life was good after that.

J.Ja
Sounds good, I have made contact with ours as well - thank you!