[Html2PdfConverter] Java: On upload, "File not found"

[Html2PdfConverter] Java: On upload, "File not found"

Forge Component
(42)
Published on 23 Jun (4 weeks ago) by Guilherme Pereira
42 votes
Published on 23 Jun (4 weeks ago) by Guilherme Pereira

On the administration page I do the upload, and then it immediately has an error. Here's the stack trace.

I do NOT have access to the server at all to check the file system. Any ideas of what directory I should be using? I think it is a standard RHEL install...

J.Ja

/home/jboss/binaries/wkhtmltoimage (No such file or directory) java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/jboss/binaries/wkhtmltoimage (No such file or directory) at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method) at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:270) at java.io.FileOutputStream.
Hi Justin,

Are you still using JBoss or Wildfly? For wildfly the home folder may be different (I'm unsure if it's /home/wildfly) and you can try and confirm with your SysAdmin what is the home folder.

Alternatively you can use any other folder on which the jboss/wildfly user as write permission. The folder can be set on a site property of the HtmlToPdfConverter espace.

Cheers,
Guilherme
Guilherme Pereira wrote:
Hi Justin,

Are you still using JBoss or Wildfly? For wildfly the home folder may be different (I'm unsure if it's /home/wildfly) and you can try and confirm with your SysAdmin what is the home folder.

Alternatively you can use any other folder on which the jboss/wildfly user as write permission. The folder can be set on a site property of the HtmlToPdfConverter espace.

Cheers,
Guilherme

We are using JBoss... problem is that I have no idea what folders are available, this is NOT a server I control. :(

Thanks!

J.Ja
Hi Justin,

That's a shame :( 

If it is jboss /home/jboss should do the trick but you should reach out to whom have acess to check a folder that can be used.

Cheers,
Guilherme
I am also getting this error - I have a very new installation of the OS platform which is using WildFly, but changing the home folder to /home/wildfly also does not help matters. Does anyone know what the home directory should be in a newer instance of OS for Java?

I had to have our sys admins create that directory. Life was good after that.

J.Ja
Sounds good, I have made contact with ours as well - thank you!