[Html2PdfConverter] Unable to integrate in my application

Forge Component
(40)
Published on 24 Mar by Guilherme Pereira
40 votes
Published on 24 Mar by Guilherme Pereira

Hello,

I have downloaded the Html2PDF

Then, I downloaded from http://wkhtmltopdf.org/downloads.html and then dwonloaded for 64 bit wkhtmltox-0.12.3.2_msvc2013-win64.exe

Windows0.12.3.232-bit        /   64-bitfor Windows Vista or later; bundles VC++ Runtime 2013

Use the above mentioned .exe in HtmlToPdfConverter/Administration.aspx page and upload it for PDF Generator  and Image Generator 

Then, using it in another application by giving dependencies reference.

But whenever I am trying to invoke GenerateImage action, its not executing it.

Please help.

Hi Hemlata,

Are you using a Cloud Infrastructure or an OnPremisses infrastructure. I would advise you to use the mingw version as it doesn't need anything to be installed in the server.

What error are your getting when Generating the image (you can check on Service Center -> Error logs).

Thanks,
Guilherme

Guilherme Pereira wrote:

Hi Hemlata,

Are you using a Cloud Infrastructure or an OnPremisses infrastructure. I would advise you to use the mingw version as it doesn't need anything to be installed in the server.

What error are your getting when Generating the image (you can check on Service Center -> Error logs).

Thanks,
Guilherme

Where to find mingw ?

its not in the wkhtmltox-0.12.3.2_msvc2013-win64 extract.

Please advice.

Solution

HI,

Not it's not that version. In the new download page it seems it's only on the bleeding edge section

Hope this help

Guilherme

Solution