[OfficeUtils] Platform 7 support

[OfficeUtils] Platform 7 support

Forge Component
(24)
Published on 2017-04-26 by Elena Novozhilova
24 votes
Published on 2017-04-26 by Elena Novozhilova

Hello.

I already used this extension on Platform 10 and it is great.

Unfortunately, the company I work at has some projects running on Platform 7 and I was wondering if any of the older versions of this extension run in Platform7.

Thank you in advance,

Ângelo Sousa

[EDIT] I attached a file so you can confirm wether or not this is your extension.

Hello.

Unfortunately, the company I work at has some projects running on Platform 7 and I was wondering if any of the older versions of this extension run in Platform7.

Thank you in advance,

Ângelo Sousa

[EDIT] I attached a file so you can confirm wether or not this is your extension.

Ângelo Sousa wrote:

Hello.

Thank you in advance,

Ângelo Sousa

Hi Ângelo,

Unfortunately the first release of OfficeUtils was for OutSystems version 9. It's a considerable amount of work but you can try to recreate OfficeUtils in version 7 by reusing the existing extension source code. I would give it a try but I don't have an OutSystems version 7 environment I can use.

Best regards,
Elena.

Hi Elena

Thank you for your response

Best regards,

Ângelo

Hi Elena

Thank you for your response

Best regards,

Ângelo

Hi Ângelo,

Did you recreate de extension on version 7?

I need it for an OuSystems version 8.

Best Regards

IB