Analyitcs mobile apps in Lifetime

Analyitcs mobile apps in Lifetime

How can we see the analytics of mobile apps in Lifetime Analytics?

I don't understand your question... LifeTime Analytics shows mobile apps information out of the box, including things like operating systems, network carriers, etc... for some of these details, you have to be running the native app on your devices, not through OutSystems Now or through a browser.

That was my expectation too, but I don't see our generated mobile apps in lifetime.

Jorge Martins wrote:

I don't understand your question... LifeTime Analytics shows mobile apps information out of the box, including things like operating systems, network carriers, etc... for some of these details, you have to be running the native app on your devices, not through OutSystems Now or through a browser.

Brian,

Are you saying you do not see the App in the list of apps of Lifetime (not on LifeTime Analytics)? or that it shows but not with the little icon next to it for iOS and/or Android?

In LifeTime Analytics you can configure, per environment, which applications should have monitoring disabled... are you checking analytics for the right environment? or is your app in the list of Applications with Monitoring Disabled?

Jorge Martins wrote:

Brian,

Are you saying you do not see the App in the list of apps of Lifetime (not on LifeTime Analytics)? or that it shows but not with the little icon next to it for iOS and/or Android?

In LifeTime Analytics you can configure, per environment, which applications should have monitoring disabled... are you checking analytics for the right environment? or is your app in the list of Applications with Monitoring Disabled?

I see the app in Lifetime applications, but not in Analytics. In Analytics I don't see any Mobile app.

Me too, I don't see my mobile apps in Lifetime's Analytics...

Only web apps are listed.

I've just confirmed it as well... I'll be asking around for more info on this, it seems obvious that Mobile apps data is also relevant.

I can see some difficulties in getting that kind of statistics from an App running mostly on a Mobile device. Still, at least the network/server-side statistics could be available   

Any news on this topic?

I'm having the same problem. Like Jorge mention, my expectation on deploy lifetime platform was to see all applications on analytics with usage detail.

Any update on this topic ?

Why mobile apps doesn't show in lifetime analytics ?

How to set mobile apps in lifetime analytics ?

I've been told directly by support that Lifetime Analytics is only available for web applications but the feature is already on the product road map. Hope this helps.