Outsystems Editions

What are all the differences between Outsystems edition ONE and Outsystems edition ENTERPRISE,

I already read this link https://www.outsystems.com/pricing-and-editions/ but here the main difference is the users capacity just, what else is difference between those two?

The differences:
User capacity
Environments
Applications (Application Objects I assume)

You are limited in how much you can build with Outsystems, with Enterprise there is no limit, with ONE you will have to purchase extra licenses if you wish to upgrade.

Claring wrote:

The differences:
User capacity
Environments

You are limited in how much you can build with Outsystems, with Enterprise there is no limit, with ONE you will have to purchase extra licenses if you wish to upgrade.

About making mobile apps, and generating ipas and apks and those stuffs there is no difference? 

Claring wrote:

The differences:
User capacity
Environments

Didnt understood the applications objects...

In service center you can view how much Application Objects you are using.

A webscreen costs 1 application object an entity costs an application object, web blocks do not if I recall correctly.

For instance you can only use 300 application objects, so you are limited in how much you can build.

This has nothing to do with mobile development though, just the usage within outsystems.

Claring wrote:

In service center you can view how much Application Objects you are using.

A webscreen costs 1 application object an entity costs an application object, web blocks do not if I recall correctly.

For instance you can only use 300 application objects, so you are limited in how much you can build.

This has nothing to do with mobile development though, just the usage within outsystems.

And with the Enterprise i dont have those limitations?