Movie app Assignment 7: Buy Ticket Screen part 7.2 Select Movie Session

Movie app Assignment 7: Buy Ticket Screen part 7.2 Select Movie Session

got different date result at this assignment, or i am doing wrong? (doing test day for testing because result day got different to from SessionDate expression + 1day), sorry for bad english

Thank you in advance

and this oml file

Hi Agus,

The only thing i'm catching is the 2 filters missing in GetMovieSessionByMovieId:

MovieSession.MovieId = MovieId

and 

MovieSession.CinemaId = CinemaId

Hugo Duarte wrote:

Hi Agus,

The only thing i'm catching is the 2 filters missing in GetMovieSessionByMovieId:

MovieSession.MovieId = MovieId

and 

MovieSession.CinemaId = CinemaId

Hi Hugo,

Still get same error, oh yeah forgot to tell tested all block on click get 1st same date on list and default clock 00.00 am

Hi again Agus,

In your block SessionsPerDay, change the onclick behaviour that you have from the expression to the list item.

Hugo Duarte wrote:

Hi again Agus,

In your block SessionsPerDay, change the onclick behaviour that you have from the expression to the list item.

Hi again Hugo,

before do that i need create client action? because that ItemOnClick not available, and that ItemOnClick same with OnClick client Action or different??

Hi again Agus,

You already have the client action created, OnClick.

You just need to call it in the item like the image i posted before.

Hugo Duarte wrote:

Hi again Agus,

You already have the client action created, OnClick.

You just need to call it in the item like the image i posted before.

Hi again Hugo,

You mean like oml i attach? still  sessiondate -1 from SessionPerDay and I can't catch any data from SessionPerDay block?

Hi again Agus,

I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding now the issue, i'll attatch my OML so you can verify by yourself.

Hugo Duarte wrote:

Hi again Agus,

I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding now the issue, i'll attatch my OML so you can verify by yourself.

Hi again Hugo,

I think your oml have same problem? I tested with date and you have 12 apr 2018 drop item 13 apr 2018?

and this section you need make date session appear too?

Solution

Hi again Agus,

I think your problem is from your database, i think you are having problems through your data.

Solution

Hugo Duarte wrote:

Hi again Agus,

I think your problem is from your database, i think you are having problems through your data.

Hi again Hugo,

both of them use this right? it's ok to delete that and i fetch from assignment again?

can you test my oml if it's same result as you?

Hi again Agus,

Just tested with your OML and this is the result:

You should import all the data again, as it was in the courses.

Hugo Duarte wrote:

Hi again Agus,

Just tested with your OML and this is the result:

You should import all the data again, as it was in the courses.

Hi again Hugo,

Oh thanks Hugo, I think I made a mistake with course sigh....

I will tested after finish with import Movies Data again, I will tell you if success

Hugo Duarte wrote:

Hi again Agus,

Hi again Hugo,

it's likely my data and local time pc (from emulated) make this app messed up got + 7 hour (mine UCT +7) after change to uct + 0 and rebuild it got fix.
thanks hugo