[Sync AD Auth Provider] Cannot see SyncADAuthProvider plugin in External Authentication Provider

[Sync AD Auth Provider] Cannot see SyncADAuthProvider plugin in External Authentication Provider

Forge Component
(4)
Published on 2016-07-28 by Rui Coutinho
4 votes
Published on 2016-07-28 by Rui Coutinho

Hi All,

I have installed the SyncADAuthProvider plugin and followed the same steps as provided in the AD Plugin document (downloaded from https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/19308/sync-ad-auth-provider-plugin/) but cannot see the plugin in External Authentication Provider.

Steps:

1. Published SyncADAuthProvider.oap in Dev environment (moc-dev.outsystemsenterprise.com), deployed the same version in QA (moc-tst.outsystemsenterprise.com) and production (moc.outsystemsenterprise.com) environment through lifetime console.

2. Deployed the plugin in Lifetime environment (moc-lt.outsystemsenterprise.com)

3. Modified all the Web Services URL in all the environments and point it to the lifetime server.

4. Created a lifetime role having infrastructure permissions and created a new user with the same role.

But still I cannot see the SyncADAuthProvider plugin in External Authentication Provider.

Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong here.

Thanks

Anil Kumar