Application is temporarily offline

Application is temporarily offline

Hi,

I got this problem when publishing my changes I'm using a enterprise account.

thanks in advance.

Hi Allan,

"The application is temporary offline for maintenance..." this error comes when you are publishing a module and at the same time you are accessing the screen of that module in the web browser. If you will access the web page after publishing, then you will not get this error.

For the second issue "concurrent publishing", this issue comes when two or more users are publishing the same module at the same time. If you will try publishing after the first one is published, then you will not get this error.

Hi Allan,

Its not a problem , Other user Publishing same module at same time that why your operation is locked .Please try to publish after sometime once it get locked .

Cheers,

Rocky

Pravi Gupta wrote:

Hi Allan,

"The application is temporary offline for maintenance..." this error comes when you are publishing a module and at the same time you are accessing the screen of that module in the web browser. If you will access the web page after publishing, then you will not get this error.

For the second issue "concurrent publishing", this issue comes when two or more users are publishing the same module at the same time. If you will try publishing after the first one is published, then you will not get this error.

once the publish is locked what is the next thing to do? cause it takes too long before we can publish again.

Rocky wrote:

Hi Allan,

Its not a problem , Other user Publishing same module at same time that why your operation is locked .Please try to publish after sometime once it get locked .

Cheers,

Rocky

once the publish is locked what is the next thing to do? cause it takes too long before we can publish again.

Once it get locked it won't take much time to unlock , you need to coordinate with other user who also working in same module,try to avoid publish multiple times once you get lock message . If still it  take time, save your oml in your desk and restart your service studio.

If still you facing same problem this forum will help you further:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/21978/concurrent-publishing-espace-still-locked-after-several-hours/

Cheer,

Rocky

Allan Doblon wrote:

Pravi Gupta wrote:

Hi Allan,

Generally it gets unlocked, as soon as the publishing of the module gets finished by the first user who is currently publishing the module.

Pravi Gupta wrote:

Allan Doblon wrote:

Pravi Gupta wrote:

Hi Allan,

Generally it gets unlocked, as soon as the publishing of the module gets finished by the first user who is currently publishing the module.

The first user also get locked, I've been locked since yesterday.

Allan

Solution

Restart the Deployment Controller Service.

The Deployment Controller Service is one of the OutSystems services running on the Platform Server.

On .NET stack, in order to restart it you need to open the Services Windows application, select the OutSystems Deployment Controller service and click Restart (or, in a command line type: net start "OutSystems Deployment Controller Service")

On the Java stack, you can use the command service ... restart (where ... is the name of the controller service, which I can't recall right now and I don't currently have access to a Java-stack installation. You can check the status of the OutSystems services with the command service outsystems status)

Solution

Rocky wrote:

Restart the Deployment Controller Service.

The Deployment Controller Service is one of the OutSystems services running on the Platform Server.

On .NET stack, in order to restart it you need to open the Services Windows application, select the OutSystems Deployment Controller service and click Restart (or, in a command line type: net start "OutSystems Deployment Controller Service")

On the Java stack, you can use the command service ... restart (where ... is the name of the controller service, which I can't recall right now and I don't currently have access to a Java-stack installation. You can check the status of the OutSystems services with the command service outsystems status)

Alright!! thanks a lot sir!

Welcome Allan,

If my post solved your problem please mark it as solution so that it will be helpful for other developer. 

Cheers,

Rocky