OutSystems Blog Song Contest Results

OutSystems Blog Song Contest Results

It’s August 30, 2018, and as promised, it’s time to announce the winners of the Name Those OutSystems Blog Tunes Contest. Thanks to everyone who participated!

For everyone else: Here’s the link to the playlist on Spotify.

We had more subscriptions to give away, but these winners were the only ones who took the time to send us legitimate lists.

So, maybe we’ll run another contest soon! Share your ideas about any contest you think would be good.

Hi Alexandra,

Can you share the full list of songs & blogposts?

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Remco Dekkinga wrote:

Hi Alexandra,

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi, Remco! We'll be sharing the playlist on Spotify today. There are 83 songs on the list - more than were identified in the contest - but we can certainly put a list together and share it. Stay tuned! :)

Congratulation to the Winners

I will look forward to the next contest. This one was too difficult to enter for me, but sounded great fun!

Solution

Remco Dekkinga wrote:

Hi Alexandra,

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hey Remco, 

Here’s the link to the playlist on Spotify!

Thanks,

Solution

Alexandra (Brower) Bowen wrote:

It’s August 30, 2018, and as promised, it’s time to announce the winners of the Name Those OutSystems Blog Tunes Contest. Thanks to everyone who participated!

For everyone else: Here’s the link to the playlist on Spotify.

We had more subscriptions to give away, but these winners were the only ones who took the time to send us legitimate lists.

So, maybe we’ll run another contest soon! Share your ideas about any contest you think would be good.

Woooooow! I never expected to win this contest! I can't wait to listen those songs with my brand new noise-cancelling headphones!