[Crypto Library] tmp.length is not a function

[Crypto Library] tmp.length is not a function

Forge Component
(0)
Published on 2016-11-08 by André Vieira
0 votes
Published on 2016-11-08 by André Vieira

Hi,

Could you help with this plugin where my sample apps showing "tmp.length is not a function"

Here is my OML.

Thanks

Toto Hugo wrote:

Hi,

Could you help with this plugin where my sample apps showing "tmp.length is not a function"

Here is my OML.

Thanks

And this is the screenshot 

Hi,

Vignesh was having an apparently similar issue in this thread. Can you check if his solution also works for you?

Ricardo Silva wrote:

Hi,

Vignesh was having an apparently similar issue in this thread. Can you check if his solution also works for you?

yes, i already try that and not working.

Toto Hugo wrote:

Ricardo Silva wrote:

Hi,

Hi Toto,

here i am attached new version of your oml, with working version, i just remove the keysize from 256 to 32, and i also include both encrypt and decrypt function working together.

Thanks,

Balu

Balu wrote:

Toto Hugo wrote:

Ricardo Silva wrote:

Hi,

Hi Toto,

here i am attached new version of your oml, with working version, i just remove the keysize from 256 to 32, and i also include both encrypt and decrypt function working together.

Thanks,

Balu

Thanks Balu, but why key size 32 ?

Doesn't this means using 32 bit not 256 bit ?

Solution

It's probably 32 bytes (256 bits)

Solution

Ricardo Silva wrote:

It's probably 32 bytes (256 bits)

oh, Thank You :D

Hi Toto,

Yes as Ricardo said its 32 bytes is 256 bits, in the crypto lib they didnt be describe the value is bytes or bits, and more than 256 bits is not support, here some article just for you to know.

https://crypto.stackexchange.com/questions/5768/aes-key-length-greater-than-256-bits-is-it-dangerous-to-do-an-implementation-o

Thanks,

Balu