[Html2PdfConverter] Extra blank page added to generated PDF

Forge Component
(56)
Published on 2018-10-30 by Guilherme Pereira
56 votes
Published on 2018-10-30 by Guilherme Pereira

Hi all,

when using this plugin to generate a pdf, i always get an extra (blank) page added.
Just downloaded and used the wkhtmltopdf-tool with the same html and 'OtherArgs'. This results in the correct 1-page pdf...

Does somebody knows the answer to my mystery?

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen

I've had that before, downloaded last dll/exe from the website and it started working.

Can you copy the OtherArgs your sending?

Regards

Hi Cristiano,

now i use:

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

"--encoding UTF-8 --page-size A4 --margin-left 10 --margin-right 10 --margin-top 20 --margin-bottom 0"

I tried to convert a screen with popup-layout and now i get the correct 1 page...
If i use a non-popup layout i get the extra blank page......

Then its extra CSS that you have on the screen you're trying to send : )

Are you printing a screen to a PDF or creating your own html?

If its the second then just make sure you're using a blank page as a source without any layout.

It's an URL to a screen which shows a document (which we are building with the CKEditor Plugin and which is saved as binary data).
In the screen-preparation some variables are changed and then the screen presents the correct document.
The screen did use a custom layout (based on Liverpool-theme) with only a Title and MainContent, but generated a extra page.
Now i just use the simple Layout\LayoutPopup, obviously with only the maincontent:

That is exactly how im using, try this instead:

Don't use any layout.

Both will work i guess :-)

Thanks !

Let me know if it works : )