[Html2PdfConverter] Extra blank page added to generated PDF

[Html2PdfConverter] Extra blank page added to generated PDF

Forge Component
(52)
Published on 30 Oct by Guilherme Pereira
52 votes
Published on 30 Oct by Guilherme Pereira

Hi all,

when using this plugin to generate a pdf, i always get an extra (blank) page added.
Just downloaded and used the wkhtmltopdf-tool with the same html and 'OtherArgs'. This results in the correct 1-page pdf...

Does somebody knows the answer to my mystery?

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen

I've had that before, downloaded last dll/exe from the website and it started working.

Can you copy the OtherArgs your sending?

Regards

Hi Cristiano,

now i use:

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

"--encoding UTF-8 --page-size A4 --margin-left 10 --margin-right 10 --margin-top 20 --margin-bottom 0"

I tried to convert a screen with popup-layout and now i get the correct 1 page...
If i use a non-popup layout i get the extra blank page......

Then its extra CSS that you have on the screen you're trying to send : )

Are you printing a screen to a PDF or creating your own html?

If its the second then just make sure you're using a blank page as a source without any layout.

It's an URL to a screen which shows a document (which we are building with the CKEditor Plugin and which is saved as binary data).
In the screen-preparation some variables are changed and then the screen presents the correct document.
The screen did use a custom layout (based on Liverpool-theme) with only a Title and MainContent, but generated a extra page.
Now i just use the simple Layout\LayoutPopup, obviously with only the maincontent:

That is exactly how im using, try this instead:

Don't use any layout.

Both will work i guess :-)

Thanks !

Let me know if it works : )