Lifetime: Admin Doesnt Have a Role

Lifetime: Admin Doesnt Have a Role

Hi Guys,

I recently installed the lifetime.oap in our dev environment. I am currently encountering below issue.

Basically what I did was:

1. Set-up the Platform Service. 

2. Login to Service Center for the first time and change the Password.

3. Upload the License.

4. Create Users and Assign Role to the developers

5. Install the lifetime oap that is located at the Outsystems Installed Directory.

6. Access the lifetime url "servername/lifetimesdk", and redirected to the login page

7. Input the admin credential of the service center and I am getting this error. I have check the service center and the lifetime is already publish and the service center admin user has full control of it.

Any inputs appreciated.

Thank you

Hello,

Take a look at this documentation. Also, take a look at this post.

Cheers!

Armando Gomes wrote:

Hello,

Take a look at this documentation. Also, take a look at this post.

Cheers!

Armando,

Right now are as a temporary solution we manually publish the code to the QQ/UAT Environment.

The project just started(license was bought September 2018) and I notice that the dev environment has unlimited AO and is about to expire in November while the QA/UAT Environment has 500AO Limit.

I think the dev environment license if I am not mistaken is a developer edition. Does it have something to do with this?

I also check the table mention in the thread the AUTH something table and currently it has no record at all since we never had the chance to login to lifetime(not even once) because of the issue.

Hi MIchael,

The project just started(license was bought September 2018) and I notice that the dev environment has unlimited AO and is about to expire in November while the QA/UAT Environment has 500AO Limit.

I think the dev environment license if I am not mistaken is a developer edition. Does it have something to do with this?

------> This is part of the license, they are providing you unlimited AO in dev but for QA/Prod you have 500AO limit.

OS license contains this features.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

We had the same problem. We worked with OutSystems support, there was a bug in the Lifetime solution. I do not know how the fix will be distributed (as a separate Lifetime fix or as a new version of the Platform Server), but the fix is there.

Suggest you reach out to OutSystems support for assistance to get up and running.

J.Ja

Justin James wrote:

We had the same problem. We worked with OutSystems support, there was a bug in the Lifetime solution. I do not know how the fix will be distributed (as a separate Lifetime fix or as a new version of the Platform Server), but the fix is there.

Suggest you reach out to OutSystems support for assistance to get up and running.

J.Ja

Thank you for all your help guys. I will coordinate this issue with outsystems support.