Change Position of Add Record in Editable Table or make it so a link can add a row

Change Position of Add Record in Editable Table or make it so a link can add a row

Hi,

So here's what I have atm

As you can see I have the "+Criar Acção" aka Add Record, I would like to move that button to where the "Add Record" link is (above the table to the right), or if I can't move it, make it so the link above the table would act just like the "+Criar Acção", creating a new editable row for user inputs.

An extra Thing I also need, make some fields a link, for example when you click "Evento" you would be redirected to another page, how can I make that since the only thing I have in the editor is the user input instead of a text/Label?

Hi Fábio,

You can't move it in widget tree?

You only need to drag the content and drop where you want.

Regards!

Paulo Cação wrote:

Hi Fábio,

You can't move it in widget tree?

You only need to drag the content and drop where you want.

Regards!

Hey Paulo,

I can't move the editable table "Add Record" since it isn't in the widget tree

I can move the Link I created above the table but that's not what I want to move, 

I want to move the Criar Acção that's inside/under the table to the spot where I have the Criar Acção link (Above the table to the right)

Hi Fábio.

Ah ok, I gotcha now :) 

Are you using this component (https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/3498/editable-table-paging/?Unfollow=False)?

Hi,

Check this