[DynamicTable] Could this Dynamic Table create Entities

[DynamicTable] Could this Dynamic Table create Entities

  
Forge Component
(8)
Published on 22 Jun by Carlos Alfradique
8 votes
Published on 22 Jun by Carlos Alfradique

Hi,

May i ask could this Dynamic Table Help to create the entities from the database? 

Thanks

eva wong wrote:

Hi,

May i ask could this Dynamic Table Help to create the entities from the database? 

Thanks

Hi there eva.

I don't understand your question.
Would you to exemplify this your question?

Thank you very much.


Carlos Alfradique wrote:

eva wong wrote:

Hi,

May i ask could this Dynamic Table Help to create the entities from the database? 

Thanks

Hi there eva.

I don't understand your question.
Would you to exemplify this your question?

Thank you very much.



Hi Carlos,

In outsystems we always create WEB SCREEN data from the ENTITY in DATA,

I wonder is it possible to reverse (means we create Attribute in Entity for the WEB Screen)

Then I find this Dynamic Table, we can set row and column by ourselves, so I want to ask is this for design only? 

Thanks; 

eva wong wrote:

Carlos Alfradique wrote:

eva wong wrote:

Hi,

May i ask could this Dynamic Table Help to create the entities from the database? 

Thanks

Hi there eva.

I don't understand your question.
Would you to exemplify this your question?

Thank you very much.



Hi Carlos,

In outsystems we always create WEB SCREEN data from the ENTITY in DATA,

I wonder is it possible to reverse (means we create Attribute in Entity for the WEB Screen)

Then I find this Dynamic Table, we can set row and column by ourselves, so I want to ask is this for design only? 

Thanks; 


Hi there Eva.

With this component, you define the number of lines and columns and the values of the table, for this you use the json as input to serialize in your ecran.

Do you can use the "Example" in component for test.

I answered your question?

Regards,
Carlos Alfradique.

Carlos Alfradique??:

eva wong??:

Carlos Alfradique??:

eva wong??:

?,

?????????????????????? 

??

??eva?

?????????
????????????

??????



????,

??????,?????DATA??ENTITY??WEB SCREEN??,

??????????(??????WEB??????????)

??????????,???????????,???????????? 

??; 


?????

?????,???????????????,??,?????json??????ecran???????

???????????“??”?????

?????????

??,
Carlos Alfradique?


Thanks Carlos,

I will try it, hope it can works :)