Hi,

I used AppLauncher Plugin, the error is " App Launcher Plugin in unavailable" . 

Can anyone help?

Hello Vitheya,

How are you testing?
Like any plugin, it can be used only in a real device (in a simulation in the browser it will not work).

Also, not being an OutSystems plugin available in the OutSystems Now application, it will not be available there as well.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Vitheya,

How are you testing?
Like any plugin, it can be used only in a real device (in a simulation in the browser it will not work).

Also, not being an OutSystems plugin available in the OutSystems Now application, it will not be available there as well.

Cheers.

Hi,

I took build and used it(as mob app).

Vitheya S wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone help?

Hi,

Generate a new build & Install it again on device. [ Make sure to Un-Install Previous]

Thanks

assif_tiger wrote:

Vitheya S wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone help?

Hi,

Generate a new build & Install it again on device. [ Make sure to Un-Install Previous]

Thanks

Hi,

I had done that also around 2-3 times.

You rebuild after add the plugin to the application?

Also, are you using OS11 or OS10. In OS10 there is a problem in the configuration (extensibility configurations) that I can't fix due unavailability of an environment in version 10, at the moment (hope I can do it in the weekend).

Please, check here for the solution (that you can implement in your environment): https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/44159/window-plugins-launcher-not-available/

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

You rebuild after add the plugin to the application?

Also, are you using OS11 or OS10. In OS10 there is a problem in the configuration (extensibility configurations) that I can't fix due unavailability of an environment in version 10, at the moment (hope I can do it in the weekend).

Please, check here for the solution (that you can implement in your environment): https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/44159/window-plugins-launcher-not-available/

Cheers.

Hi,

i am using os11 only.

iOS or Android?
How are you trying to call the application (and configuration), like intents in android or other method?
Is the application you are trying to call made in OutSystems?

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

iOS or Android?
How are you trying to call the application (and configuration), like intents in android or other method?
Is the application you are trying to call made in OutSystems?

Cheers.

Hi,

I am using android.

Hi,

What about the other questions? :)

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

What about the other questions? :)

Cheers.

Hi,

Actually i didnt understand that questions.

Hi,

The App Launcher plugin is working for facebook. But i want to implement for youtube,twitter,instagram. I couldnt find the solution for that.

Hi,

You need to find the right way to open them. 

You will probably have to do a little research on the web and maybe try the online documents of the applications you want to launch, as the application itself defines how it can be launched and if it can be launched (if you are using intents).

Cheers.