Hi,

I'm facing an issue with internet explorer 11 , when my application form is loading it displaying at the middle of the the page instead of the top content, and  i observe that , it is behaving when page loads and also when i call ajax refresh. where as in other browsers like chrome , safari, Mozilla, internet explorer EDGE it working as expected. Please help me why this type of behavior it is showing.

Thanks in advance,

EKadeep

Hi Kuruma,

What template or UI framework are you using? (Silk UI or OutSystems UI)?

Could you please upload one screenshot or replicate the issue in one sample eSpace .oml?

Best regards,

Daniel Martins

Daniel Martins wrote:

Hi Kuruma,

What template or UI framework are you using? (Silk UI or OutSystems UI)?

Could you please upload one screenshot or replicate the issue in one sample eSpace .oml?

Best regards,

Daniel Martins

Thanks Daniel for responding, 

I'm using Lisbon theme and due to some restrictions i cannot provide the screenshots or oml file, it is worked fine before , but after the couple of publications contain back-end changes, it started behaving in such abnormal behavior.will back-end data changes effect the front-end part?. Please help me on this issue.

Solution

Hi Kuruma,

Too many things could've gone wrong, but from my experience they'd likely mean you somehow changed your screen (maybe unintentionally) and introduced the problem (a link out of place, some CSS you added causing being handled differently, etc)...

Daniel's request is the most obvious way for us to help you: please create a new module, and replicate the problem in that module (without all the extra stuff that is sensitive). If you upload that sample module to us, we can see what's happening and hopefully help you troubleshoot and fix it.

Solution