[Mailgun] Unable to add attachment

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 2018-11-02 by Matheus Medeiros
1 vote
Published on 2018-11-02 by Matheus Medeiros

Hi im unable to send an excel attachment from my mobile application. The api request have successfully posted. However when receiving the email, the attachment is not included

Hi,

You should be able to add an attachment by using the "attachment" element on the preparation of your email, just like on a "native" Outsystems email.

Can you confirm if when sending through Outsystems "native" email the attachment works ?

Matheus Medeiros wrote:

Hi,

You should be able to add an attachment by using the "attachment" element on the preparation of your email, just like on a "native" Outsystems email.

Can you confirm if when sending through Outsystems "native" email the attachment works ?

I using on mobile application. Is there a way for it?

Do you have an example send an email with an attachments (Excel File), because its not included in the Demo App

Chua Jia Zhe wrote:

Do you have an example send an email with an attachments (Excel File), because its not included in the Demo App

Hi Chua,

Look at this post, maybe will help you with email with attachment, it's for web, but works on Mobile too.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/29128/send-email-with-attachment/

Best regards

Hey Matheus,

I made a similar post a few days ago (https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/45731/attachment-support-missing/), it seems the published version of this component sends "" to Mailgun for the attachment no matter what, with a /* Todo */

Hi Chuha,

I've just realized that you and Craig are referring to the SendEmail Server Action.

That Action is not fully implemented yet.

At my company we only use the SendMimeEmail (as seen on the sample app), so i've never properly use the SendEmail action.

I'm a bit short on time right now, so i don't when i will be able to complete the attachment feature for that action.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.