Service Studio 11.0.506 related issue

I have done a fresh installation of Outsystems studio on my local system. I al able to open the applications. But Once I create an existing module or open some existing module things dont work as expected.

Creating a new module: the editir opens and closes with a flicker.

Opening existing module: I  get an exception 

"System.InvalidOperationException: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms." and editor closes.Any clues or has anyone experienced this and how to resolve this ?

Hi NIHAR,

Try the most commum alternative: shut down, restart, and try again, and if the problem is still there, the best you have to do is to contact outsystems support.

Br

Domingues wrote:

Hi NIHAR,

Try the most commum alternative: shut down, restart, and try again, and if the problem is still there, the best you have to do is to contact outsystems support.

Br

Thanks Domingues. I Googled for the exception string "System.InvalidOperationException: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms." . On one forum they had switched off the registry key HKLM\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\LSA set DWORD FIPSALGORITHMPOLICY = 0 to get it working. It worked for me also.