[Azure ML Connector] Invalid intellectual property

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 29 Jul by Rui Parente
2 votes
Published on 29 Jul by Rui Parente

Team

We are trying to install this component at our enterprise environment for POC but we are getting following error :

Can you check and let us know if any other steps to be performed before this component usage 

Hi Nilesh,

I tried to install the same component from the forge and installed successfully.

- Could you share all error message?
- Which platform version do you have?
- Which application version (Azure ML) you're trying to install?
- Are you trying to install component directly from forge or did you download that component from the different environment? Because I see the error message looks like license protection.

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Ferhat Karatay wrote:

Hi Nilesh,

I tried to install the same component from the forge and installed successfully.

- Which application version (Azure ML) you're trying to install?
- Are you trying to install component directly from forge or did you download that component from the different environment? Because I see the error message looks like license protection.

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Did you tried to install it in your enterprise environment ?  Or you had installed it in your personal environment

answer to your questions are below : 

Invalid Intellectual Property: You are trying to Upload or Publish a Solution that was created in a Platform Server with a different License than Development and its Intellectual Property is Protected.
You cannot Upload or Publish Solutions with Protected Intellectual Property that were created in Platform Servers with a License different than the Development one.

(Error) Invalid Intellectual Property: You are trying to Upload or Publish a Solution that was created in a Platform Server with a different License than Development and its Intellectual Property is Protected.
You cannot Upload or Publish Solutions with Protected Intellectual Property that were created in Platform

We are using Platform 10 

- Which application version (Azure ML) you're trying to install?- Are you trying to install component directly from forge or did you download that component from the different environment? Because I see the error message looks like license protection.

We are trying to install it directly from forge without downloading .

Solution

Hi Nilesh,

I installed the component for Enterprise Platform version V11
Now, I tried to upgrade and install the component for Platform V10 I got the same error.

Normally, when you want to install a component that shouldn't happen since they are free. Somehow it's encrypted.

I tried to decrypt the component with OutSystems IPP and it worked for me. Could you try also?

1. Go to the component page with browser https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-versions/5657 and download V10 component
  2. Unzip the .OAP file with a zip program. You'll have 2 different file AzureML_API.xif and AzureMLConnector.oml
  3. Go to https://www.outsystems.com/IPP
  4. Type your email and your platform activation code (You can find it Service center > Administration > Licensing section)
  5. Upload first AzureML_API.xif then AzureMLConnector.oml file to decrypt.
  6. You'll receive 2 different emails to download components like below.
  7. Go to the service center
  8. First upload AzureML_API.xif on extensions tab then AzureMLConnector.oml on espaces tab.

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Solution

Ferhat Karatay wrote:

Hi Nilesh,

I installed the component for Enterprise Platform version V11
Now, I tried to upgrade and install the component for Platform V10 I got the same error.

Normally, when you want to install a component that shouldn't happen since they are free. Somehow it's encrypted.

I tried to decrypt the component with OutSystems IPP and it worked for me. Could you try also?

1. Go to the component page with browser https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-versions/5657 and download V10 component
  2. Unzip the .OAP file with a zip program. You'll have 2 different file AzureML_API.xif and AzureMLConnector.oml
  3. Go to https://www.outsystems.com/IPP
  4. Type your email and your platform activation code (You can find it Service center > Administration > Licensing section)
  5. Upload first AzureML_API.xif then AzureMLConnector.oml file to decrypt.
  6. You'll receive 2 different emails to download components like below.
  7. Go to the service center
  8. First upload AzureML_API.xif on extensions tab then AzureMLConnector.oml on espaces tab.

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Thank you Ferhat Karatay , it was really helpful.