[Azure ML Connector] Invalid intellectual property

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 29 Jul (4 weeks ago) by Rui Parente
2 votes
Published on 29 Jul (4 weeks ago) by Rui Parente

Team

We are trying to install this component at our enterprise environment for POC but we are getting following error :

Can you check and let us know if any other steps to be performed before this component usage 

Hi Nilesh,

I tried to install the same component from the forge and installed successfully.

- Could you share all error message?
- Which platform version do you have?
- Which application version (Azure ML) you're trying to install?
- Are you trying to install component directly from forge or did you download that component from the different environment? Because I see the error message looks like license protection.

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Ferhat Karatay wrote:

Hi Nilesh,

I tried to install the same component from the forge and installed successfully.

- Which application version (Azure ML) you're trying to install?
- Are you trying to install component directly from forge or did you download that component from the different environment? Because I see the error message looks like license protection.

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Did you tried to install it in your enterprise environment ?  Or you had installed it in your personal environment

answer to your questions are below : 

Invalid Intellectual Property: You are trying to Upload or Publish a Solution that was created in a Platform Server with a different License than Development and its Intellectual Property is Protected.
You cannot Upload or Publish Solutions with Protected Intellectual Property that were created in Platform Servers with a License different than the Development one.

(Error) Invalid Intellectual Property: You are trying to Upload or Publish a Solution that was created in a Platform Server with a different License than Development and its Intellectual Property is Protected.
You cannot Upload or Publish Solutions with Protected Intellectual Property that were created in Platform

We are using Platform 10 

- Which application version (Azure ML) you're trying to install?- Are you trying to install component directly from forge or did you download that component from the different environment? Because I see the error message looks like license protection.

We are trying to install it directly from forge without downloading .

Solution

Hi Nilesh,

I installed the component for Enterprise Platform version V11
Now, I tried to upgrade and install the component for Platform V10 I got the same error.

Normally, when you want to install a component that shouldn't happen since they are free. Somehow it's encrypted.

I tried to decrypt the component with OutSystems IPP and it worked for me. Could you try also?

1. Go to the component page with browser https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-versions/5657 and download V10 component
  2. Unzip the .OAP file with a zip program. You'll have 2 different file AzureML_API.xif and AzureMLConnector.oml
  3. Go to https://www.outsystems.com/IPP
  4. Type your email and your platform activation code (You can find it Service center > Administration > Licensing section)
  5. Upload first AzureML_API.xif then AzureMLConnector.oml file to decrypt.
  6. You'll receive 2 different emails to download components like below.
  7. Go to the service center
  8. First upload AzureML_API.xif on extensions tab then AzureMLConnector.oml on espaces tab.

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Solution

Ferhat Karatay wrote:

Hi Nilesh,

I installed the component for Enterprise Platform version V11
Now, I tried to upgrade and install the component for Platform V10 I got the same error.

Normally, when you want to install a component that shouldn't happen since they are free. Somehow it's encrypted.

I tried to decrypt the component with OutSystems IPP and it worked for me. Could you try also?

1. Go to the component page with browser https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-versions/5657 and download V10 component
  2. Unzip the .OAP file with a zip program. You'll have 2 different file AzureML_API.xif and AzureMLConnector.oml
  3. Go to https://www.outsystems.com/IPP
  4. Type your email and your platform activation code (You can find it Service center > Administration > Licensing section)
  5. Upload first AzureML_API.xif then AzureMLConnector.oml file to decrypt.
  6. You'll receive 2 different emails to download components like below.
  7. Go to the service center
  8. First upload AzureML_API.xif on extensions tab then AzureMLConnector.oml on espaces tab.

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Thank you Ferhat Karatay , it was really helpful.