Go to second webscreen directly

Hi,

Is there any way to go to 2 diferent webpages one by one without any user intervention? 

I mean:

Hello John, 

Not sure I understood. 

The only way to do this is to include in the preparation of the page being called by the destination of this screen action a destination to the second page. 

Ex. You are in screen A. Clicks a button, it calls a screen action that ends in a destination to screen B. In the preparation of screen B, you use another destination to page C. 

But page B will not be build. Just the preparation will be executed. 

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? 

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello John, 

Not sure I understood. 

The only way to do this is to include in the preparation of the page being called by the destination of this screen action a destination to the second page. 

Ex. You are in screen A. Clicks a button, it calls a screen action that ends in a destination to screen B. In the preparation of screen B, you use another destination to page C. 

But page B will not be build. Just the preparation will be executed. 

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? 

Cheers

Hi Eduardo,

I'm using the Ultimate PDF component, and to download to disk, the end of my action should be that webscreen, as the pic above shows, but in that case only download message appear to user and the page is same where he was initially, so what I want is go to the pdf webscreen but after that go to a specific webscreen automaticaly.

Hello John,

I think there is no way to download a file AND navigate to another screen. 

But you MAY get to work it out using JavaScript.
José has a solution here: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/26503/after-downloading-file-navigate-to-other-screen/

Basically, your user starts a Screen Action through a link or button, and in this screen action, you run two Javascripts: one that will set a timeout to navigate to a different page, and the second that clicks in another button to download the file.

But I am not sure I understood your need. 

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello John,

I think there is no way to download a file AND navigate to another screen. 

But you MAY get to work it out using JavaScript.
José has a solution here: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/26503/after-downloading-file-navigate-to-other-screen/

Basically, your user starts a Screen Action through a link or button, and in this screen action, you run two Javascripts: one that will set a timeout to navigate to a different page, and the second that clicks in another button to download the file.

But I am not sure I understood your need. 

Cheers.

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I will try another approach.

Hi John,

See attached file and the example:

Page A: (with link to PageB)

Page B Preparation: (with RichWidgets/Widget_Click to click a button)

Page B Screen: (with button inside a container with display = false, and button method = navigate to DownloadPage)

Page DownloadPage Preparation: (with download)

Thanks !

Pedro Costa wrote:

Preview URL:

https://pedrocosta.outsystemscloud.com/RedirectAndDownload

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for your reply.
I'm not getting same result. Maybe it is because my "downloadalble" file is a webpage.