Database Integrity Suggestion Inconsistent database table and entity definitions

Hello, 

I renamed two variables and every time I see these warnings: 

Database Integrity Suggestion

Inconsistent database table and entity definitions: column 'OSUSR_x8w_ToDo.PRIORITYIDENTIFIER' exists in database, but there is no corresponding attribute in entity 'ToDo'.

Inconsistent database table and entity definitions: column 'OSUSR_x8w_ToDo.CATEGORYIDENTIFIER' exists in database, but there is no corresponding attribute in entity 'ToDo'.

is there a easy way to solve this in a personal enviroment ?  

I tried dbcleaner but there I cannot find the entity todo with as parts categoryIndentifier and proiorityItendetifier 

Hi Roelof,

you can use DB Cleaner (the database section) to drop unused columns from tables.

Dorine

Hi Roelof,

You can use this component. Install it on your environment. After that open in browser and go to Database Entities tab. At the bottom of that page you will see a list with title attributes with a button "Drop All" below. The list should show those attributes you are getting warnings and if you want to delete them just click the button.

Regards,

Marcelo

Like I said I tried taht but see onlly this 

so nothing about todo and the parts or do I something not good 

Hi,

If you scroll down that page what you have on the other table with tittle attributes?

Regards,

Marcelo

nothing this is all I see

Your screen shot shows a scroll bars on the right at the bottom of the page are the deleted fields.

You need to scroll down that page.

Or else you just ignore the messages, those are not error messages.

I think I did something terrible wrong because I do now only see this : 

but still  I see the info messages

Ok, slow done, there is nothing going terrible wrong. As you say it are only informational messages.

So whatever you are coding, contiunue with it, If I understand correctly you are learning OutSystems right now with the training material. Just continue with that. At this stage I wouldn't worry about those messages.

Roelof Wobben wrote:

Hello, 

I renamed two variables and every time I see these warnings: 

Inconsistent database table and entity definitions: column 'OSUSR_x8w_ToDo.PRIORITYIDENTIFIER' exists in database, but there is no corresponding attribute in entity 'ToDo'.

Inconsistent database table and entity definitions: column 'OSUSR_x8w_ToDo.CATEGORYIDENTIFIER' exists in database, but there is no corresponding attribute in entity 'ToDo'.

is there a easy way to solve this in a personal enviroment ?  

I tried dbcleaner but there I cannot find the entity todo with as parts categoryIndentifier and proiorityItendetifier 

Good evening Roelof Wobben,

Here is a suggestion of how you can deal if these warnings:

"You deleted this attribute from an entity, but OutSystems kept the corresponding column in the table. This inconsistency only occurs if the module has been published with the previous entity definition."

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/Errors_and_Warnings/Warnings/Database_Integrity_Suggestion_Warning

Hope I could help you, good luck.