Mac Users: keep your version updated

Hi Mac friends!

I am a Product Manager at OutSystems, responsible for the Mac version of Service Studio that’s currently in technical preview.

Even though it’s a technical preview, we often release updates with access to new features and important fixes. That’s why we encourage you to have the latest release installed.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Tércio

A push notification informing "new update is available" will help primarily, 

Tércio Soares wrote:

Hi Mac friends!

I am a Product Manager at OutSystems, responsible for the Mac version of Service Studio that’s currently in technical preview.

Even though it’s a technical preview, we often release updates with access to new features and important fixes. That’s why we encourage you to have the latest release installed.

Thanks,
Tércio

Hello,
I have upgraded my macOS to Catalina and installed the latest release of outsystems(11.6.1) but it is still not working. Please help.

Thanks.

Hi there, I have the same issue. 

Hi.

Thank you for the feedback.

I've announced "Service Studio Mac not running on Catalina" post to the community, please take this in consideration.

Thanks,

Tércio

Tércio Soares wrote:

Hi Mac friends!

Thanks,
Tércio

Hi Tércio,

It would be great if the macOS Service Studio has also an auto-update feature ;-) I've posted it as an idea that hopefully benefits the Mac users in our comminity. 

https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/7449/auto-update-service-studio-for-macos

Best of luck working on the fixes to get Service Studio working on macOS Catalina.

Keep up the good work :-)

William