Hi All

i have requirement where I need to use content tab widget and each tab contains data related to that particular tab stored in table records widget .Now I’m performing few operation on each tab like edit or delete after any action on the particular tab it’s redirected to first tab every time(I.e, if I was doing something operation on 4th tab then after that particular operation it’s redirected to 1st tab instead of persisting in the same  )

Can anyone help me over here like how to persist in same tab ?

Thanks in advance 

Gandeev b wrote:

Hi All

i have requirement where I need to use content tab widget and each tab contains data related to that particular tab stored in table records widget .Now I’m performing few operation on each tab like edit or delete after any action on the particular tab it’s redirected to first tab every time(I.e, if I was doing something operation on 4th tab then after that particular operation it’s redirected to 1st tab instead of persisting in the same  )

Thanks in advance 

Hi Gandeev,

You can use a local variable to save the index of current active tab and that local variable you can use in "Starting Tab" or "Active Tab" property of the widget. This should solve you issue.

Gandeev b wrote:

Hi All

Thanks in advance 

There is an option called ActiveTab in the tab widget you should use your condition based on the operation you are doing.

I am considering you are asking about the web application not mobile.

I hope it will solve your problem...

Regards,

Pankaj Pant

Gandeev b wrote:

Hi All

Thanks in advance 

HI Gandeev,

You can put the elements of each tabs to a container and use Ajax Refresh to refresh to the specific container only after your event. In this case, you won't need to refresh the whole tab widget.

Pankaj pant wrote:

Gandeev b wrote:

Hi All

Thanks in advance 

There is an option called ActiveTab in the tab widget you should use your condition based on the operation you are doing.

I am considering you are asking about the web application not mobile.

I hope it will solve your problem...

Regards,

Pankaj Pant

Hi Pankaj,

Could you please help me how exactly we can achieve it ?

Hey Gandeev b,

This has already been answered previously in another post with an example:
https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/26162/navigation-tabs-set-active-tab/

Just apply a similar solution with the tabs widget.

Best Regards,
Jose Torrao

Gandeev b wrote:

Hi All

Thanks in advance 

Hi Gandeev,

Please check my suggestion on this post:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/54061/how-can-i-go-back-to-a-tab-where-it-open-detail-creen/

Hope it helps you.

Best regards,

Paulo Moreira

Paulo Moreira wrote:

Gandeev b wrote:

Hi All

Thanks in advance 

Hi Gandeev,

Please check my suggestion on this post:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/54061/how-can-i-go-back-to-a-tab-where-it-open-detail-creen/

Hope it helps you.

Best regards,

Paulo Moreira

Hi Gandeev,

For a better understanding, please find attached to this message a simple test OML, using Tabs in Outsystems 11 and Outsystems UI Web.

It's quite simple and self-explanatory.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Best regards,

Paulo Moreira