Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing well.

I am doing a REST call directly to elasticsearch 7. To filter the results (by action, espace_name, username and timestamp), I need to send a body like this one :

{
"from": 0,
    "size": 200,
     "sort" : { "Instant" : "desc" },
      "query": {
      "bool": {
          "must": [
            { "match": { "Action":"GetList" }},
            { "match": { "Espace_Name":"Tarefas" }},   

{ "match": { "Username":"P02154" }},

{"range" : {
            "Instant" : {
                "gte" : "2019-11-14T14:09:00.476565Z",
                "lte" : "2019-11-14T14:10:00.758346Z"
            }
        }
      }
          ]
        }
}
}

However, because the "match" attributes are changing dynamically, according to the filter I want to implement, I am having some troubles building a compatible structure.

Can someone give me an idea how to solve this issue?

Thank you.

Hello Joana,

You can create a local object, after that you manipulate your object/list, and after you must convert in JSON.

Example:

Regards.

Hi Agno, 

Thank you.

I am already doing a serialization. 

The problem is that I cannot build a structure that meets the requirements because "match" attribute depends on the filter and I cannot have two different attributes with the same name in JSON.

Your best bet is the ArdoJson Forge component:

• Create a single Structure with two attributes: "key" and "value", of type Text, to use inside the "match" field, and change the "match" field to be of type "List".
  • Then, in the OnBeforeRequest of your REST integration, call the JSON_Objectify to convert all "match" fields into objects with dynamic names.

See the example below.

I'm not sure if I got the JSON Path correct - you'll probably need to play around with an online evaluator to get it right.