Not able to debug web application

Hi All,

I am developing a web application, i need to debug the application.

I am not able to debug the application, which i start debugging through debugger, the debug session is started but app is not opened in the browser, i have checked the checkbox "Open in new browser window", but it does not opens in browser; so how can i achieve debugging for web app,

Also i am able to debug the mobile app properly

Thanks

DM

Dhiraj Manwani wrote:

Hi All,

I am not able to debug the application, which i start debugging through debugger, the debug session is started but app is not opened in the browser, i have checked the checkbox "Open in new browser window", but it does not opens in browser; so how can i achieve debugging for web app,

Thanks

DM

Hi Dhiraj,

Please set your pc browser to by default browser. When you start debugging then by default will open.

Dhiraj Manwani wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks

DM

Hi Dhiraj,

Make sure you have set entry point in your module.

Nikhil Gondane wrote:

Dhiraj Manwani wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks

DM

Hi Dhiraj,

Please set your pc browser to by default browser. When you start debugging then by default will open.

Hi nikhil, 

I am able to debug mobile application the same way... My default browser is chrome

Seema Pandey wrote:

Dhiraj Manwani wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks

DM

Hi Dhiraj,

Make sure you have set entry point in your module.

Hi Seema, 

Yes I have set a module as an entry module... Still I am not able to debug the application... 

Apart of these practices anything else you are aware about... 

Thanks

DM

1. Put a breakpoint to a position where it is logically reach at runtime

2. Set correct entry point

IBOX wrote:

1. Put a breakpoint to a position where it is logically reach at runtime

2. Set correct entry point

I have set the proper entry point, the problem is, application does not opens in the browser in debug session, it only starts a debugging session.

Ideally app should open in browser with debug session started.

Thanks.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/15298/debugger-not-working-a-possible-solution/

Hi Dhiraj,

Mark it as the solution so others can have quick help just in case they have same problem.

regards