Forge Component
(21)
Published on 2015-08-25 by Scott Karabin
21 votes
Published on 2015-08-25 by Scott Karabin

I know that for the purpose of master class this exercise fits perfectly, but it is done in version 9, and I think you should update it to version 11. Just as it would be useful for everyone, there are other exercises that cover more topics of the Business Processes.

Either way, I appreciate the availability of this exercise, although old, helps a lot in the initial learning of how to build a BPT.

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

I know that for the purpose of master class this exercise fits perfectly, but it is done in version 9, and I think you should update it to version 11. Just as it would be useful for everyone, there are other exercises that cover more topics of the Business Processes.

Either way, I appreciate the availability of this exercise, although old, helps a lot in the initial learning of how to build a BPT.

I totally agree with you Nuno.

And I'm seeking to learn BPT well to apply it. I've done this training but I'm not confident to use it yet. Could you recommend me some training to learn how to use it?

Thanks.

Lucas Farias wrote:

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

I totally agree with you Nuno.

And I'm seeking to learn BPT well to apply it. I've done this training but I'm not confident to use it yet. Could you recommend me some training to learn how to use it?

Thanks.

The only one I know in the OutSystems community is really the Master Class on Modeling Business Processes (BPT)

Cheers