hey every one i m in new Outsyetems

any help me how to login page and every one logine with owen dashborad and own things like facebook page..

like 1st register his self then he add task and he also see every one task means every one see everyone task and also he see onwn task

Hi Hafiz Shaheed,

Check to Registered role and uncheck the Anonymous role on screen.

And for to Login with facebook or any other media you have first integrate with them, there are some forge component are available for to integrate with social media.

You can use the below forge component to use facebook login in your application. Below is the Link...

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/609/facebook-connector

I hope this will help you ,

Thank you,

Sudip

Hi Hafiz,

As you are new to OutSystems development so I would suggest to learn about the platform first before starting the development. We will be able to address most of your own queries after that. You can find all the courses on below link.

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/paths/

i can custom login page 

not outsystem login user 

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Hafiz,

As you are new to OutSystems development so I would suggest to learn about the platform first before starting the development. We will be able to address most of your own queries after that. You can find all the courses on below link.

there is no define how to create custom login

there is common login  

how to register myself and show the display name in my user name

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Hafiz,

there is no define how to create custom login

there is common login  

how to register myself and show the display name in my user name

first sorry everyone for my bad English...
next, i have project simple project but it is difficult for me bcz no doubt m new in outsystem

my project is every one creates own id and gets login with his id and adds task and after anyone can see every one task.... when he adds task his name already add on the list and he also not add a task with others user name...
simply work with his id... I know scenario but i can implement how to do this in outsystem....
plz help me
i really thanks everyone they reply me...

\

Hi,
If you are just starting, I advise you to do the tutorials to understand the basics of the platform. Then you can look a little bit on how Consume REST works, and read a bit on OAuth authentication. After that you can start reading the Facebook API documentation, which will let you understand a little bit better how the connector works.

You have this connector for mobile phones. I never used the component so I can't help you much with that. Try asking directly in the component discussion area: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-discussions/1734/Facebook+Login+Plugin.

If you have some more concrete questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

i can custom login page 

not outsystem login user 

Hi Hafiz Shaheed,

For custom login you have make changes in Global Exception handler in Common {Interface -> Common -> OnException}, Design your custom login page and replace it with outsystems Default login page.

Hope this will helpful for You.

any one give me oml app custom login

Hi Hafiz

Just trying to understand your question better. Do you want to be able to use Facebook in any way or do you just want to create an app with a login similar to the Facebook login?

Regards,

Stefan

Stefan van Deventer wrote:

Hi Hafiz

Just trying to understand your question better. Do you want to be able to use Facebook in any way or do you just want to create an app with a login similar to the Facebook login?

Regards,

Stefan

yes 

I wanna app login page and registration page and home page or dashboard  but everyone has own dashboard when they login 

yes 

I wanna app login page and registration page and home page or dashboard  but everyone has own dashboard when they login
with my database entity not using defult user outsystems

any one help me

using with registration how to login not user entity
i m login with my own entity liki this screen shot
this image help you give me my Question answer or Help

Stefan van Deventer wrote:

Hi Hafiz

Regards,

Stefan

thanks every reply me and help me

create an app like similar every one has own dashboard when they login

Hi Hafiz,

Before you start building your project, and like others have suggested, you should follow at least the basic OutSystems training course on Traditional Web applications, Mobile Apps or Reactive Web Apps. I cannot reenforce this enough, it is very important you go through the basic training to be able to properly use the platform.

Once you have finished one of these courses you can look into the following Forge components that provide implementations of User Self-Registration:

You can also check this How-To Forge component that explains not only how to implement the flow but also how to extend the System's User entity to store extra information like Thumbnail or Social Media contacts.

This post also answers a similar question.

And there's documentation on how to manage end-users

If you still can't figure out all the information above, you can follow these high-level instructions:

1. First, create a new Traditional Web/Mobile/Reactive Web application and module. This will immediately give you the login functionality.
  2. If you want to allow users to self-register, just add a Register button next to the Login button of the Login screen (in the Common UI Flow), and set it to Navigate to a new Screen.
  3. On this new Screen, use a Form to group the inputs needed to allow the users to type their Name, Email and password (having an extra password confirmation field is recommended to guarantee the user doesn't mistype the password). You should create a Local Variable of type User first to hold this information.
  4. Once you have the User local variable filled, you first need to make sure you encrypt the password and then simply use the User entity's CreateUser entity action to save that info to the DB and navigate back to the Login screen.
  5. Your user should now be able to login.

Hope this helps

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Hafiz,

Before you start building your project, and like others have suggested, you should follow at least the basic OutSystems training course on Traditional Web applications, Mobile Apps or Reactive Web Apps. I cannot reenforce this enough, it is very important you go through the basic training to be able to properly use the platform.

Once you have finished one of these courses you can look into the following Forge components that provide implementations of User Self-Registration:

You can also check this How-To Forge component that explains not only how to implement the flow but also how to extend the System's User entity to store extra information like Thumbnail or Social Media contacts.

If you still can't figure out all the information above, you can follow these high-level instructions:

1. First, create a new Traditional Web/Mobile/Reactive Web application and module. This will immediately give you the login functionality.
  2. If you want to allow users to self-register, just add a Register button next to the Login button of the Login screen (in the Common UI Flow), and set it to Navigate to a new Screen.
  3. On this new Screen, use a Form to group the inputs needed to allow the users to type their Name, Email and password (having an extra password confirmation field is recommended to guarantee the user doesn't mistype the password). You should create a Local Variable of type User first to hold this information.
  4. Once you have the User local variable filled, you first need to make sure you encrypt the password and then simply use the User entity's CreateUser entity action to save that info to the DB and navigate back to the Login screen.

Hope this helps

1st to thanks for hepl me
this type of registration also login with my other application of outsystems 

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Hafiz,

Hope this helps

its is necessary or compulsory using built user entity because this user also login with my other application of outsystem  

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Hafiz,

Hope this helps

1st to thanks for hepl me

Hello,

Just to understand better.

First wellcome to Outsystems community!

Second, you can change the layout of common login page of your application to any css or layout you want. 

When you enter a user in the "Users" table, you have to be careful that you need to encrypt the password (use the encryptPassword action in eSpace Systems) and then only use the same values for the local table you showed in print. Simple to use.

When you made the login at OutSystems application, you can access the others application in the same environment, this if you have using the default setting that is already included in the environment.

If you need help, just asking.

Cheers

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

can speak urdu?? is there

Sorry, i can't understand. If you not so good English, use the google translator. its always a help!

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Sorry, i can't understand. If you not so good English, use the google translator. its always a help!

:) thanks

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

No problem, you already got the problem solved?

Cheers,

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Cheers,

no, I have one more problem facing.... now :(

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Cheers,

Just tell then

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Cheers,

Just tell then

how to add a task or any think  with bases of id
who was login on the time
e.g
I am login with hafiz now I add my task with my id bases...
no on add task with my id or my name
every one adds their own task with their id bases..... when login..... 

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Cheers,

Just tell then

e.g

Hi,

You have the Session variables or inside the expression e.g you can use the GetUserId(),and this function return your id.

Just try =)

Cheers

Hi Hafiz,

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Yes, you can use Roles to limit which registered users can access your applications.

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

e.g

You can add a UserId attribute to the definition of your Task entity, and when you create a new record, assign the current logged in user to it (function GetUserId() will return the Id of the logged in User).

Hope this helps

Solution

Hi Hafiz,

Please check the OML file and install it on your environment. There is a process with login and registration also. and also you will be able to create a task.

I hope it will be as per your needs,

Thank you,

Sudip

Solution

Sudip Dey wrote:

Hi Hafiz,

Please check the OML file and install it on your environment. There is a process with login and registration also. and also you will be able to create a task.

I hope it will be as per your needs,

Thank you,

Sudip

thanks, thanks thanks a lot a lot this example too much help me thanks again
and thanks all of you for my help

You are always welcome :)

Sudip Dey wrote:

You are always welcome :)

really

:)

really

really  

really

thanks to you great I salute you 

thanks

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Hafiz,

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Yes, you can use Roles to limit which registered users can access your applications.

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

e.g

You can add a UserId attribute to the definition of your Task entity, and when you create a new record, assign the current logged in user to it (function GetUserId() will return the Id of the logged in User).

Hope this helps

and also thanks both of you understand my question and help me when I can speak English very well thanks 

Jorge Martins  and
Sudip Dey

Hi,

Check to Registered role and uncheck the Anonymous role on screen.

And for to Login with facebook you need the forge component please check once the below link

Link :- https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/609/facebook-connector