[Google Login Plugin] Google login plugin causing conflicts with push notifications plugins

Forge Component
(9)
Published on 29 May by Experts
9 votes
Published on 29 May by Experts

Hello, since Mabs 5.2 we have problems using the firebase plugin with the google login plugin together on IOS. For some reason it doesnt receive the push notifications. Other people reported aswell that they face the same issue using other types of push notifications plugins with this plugin on ios. As anyone managed to fix this issue?

Vitor David wrote:

Hello, since Mabs 5.2 we have problems using the firebase plugin with the google login plugin together on IOS. For some reason it doesnt receive the push notifications. Other people reported aswell that they face the same issue using other types of push notifications plugins with this plugin on ios. As anyone managed to fix this issue?

Hi Vitor,

I am working on a project that is using this plugin and the Firebase Mobile plugin (push notifications). We are having the same issue of everything works fine for Android bit not iOS. We can use Google Sign in on both iOS and Android, however, notifications are only received on Android.

Did you find a solution to the problem?

Hi,

I am also facing similar issue.

In an application I am using both the plugins(Google login and Firebase), in android it is working fine but in iOS, not able to generate the build.

When I removed the Firebase Mobile plugin after that Google Login works like charm in both platform.

I am also looking for solution and if you find let me know :)

Thanks