Bundling and Minifying js and css in outsystems 11

Hello guys,

Anyone with an idea of bundling and minifying js and css files in outsystems v:11...I'm struggling to get this right...can you please help.

Regards,

Siseko

Hi Siseko,

Service Studio doesn't have any tools to minify your JS/CSS, but there's plenty of resources that will let you do this. When you have your minified code, you can add it as a Resource:

Once this is done, you need to make sure it's loaded onto the pages you need it. You can load Javascript resources with the AddJavascriptTag action in the HTTPRequestHandler extension, and CSS just needs an import.

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Siseko,

Service Studio doesn't have any tools to minify your JS/CSS, but there's plenty of resources that will let you do this. When you have your minified code, you can add it as a Resource:

Once this is done, you need to make sure it's loaded onto the pages you need it. You can load Javascript resources with the AddJavascriptTag action in the HTTPRequestHandler extension, and CSS just needs an import.

Hello Afonso,

Thank you for sharing,I'll look at it.

Hi Afonso,

Can you help me on how to implement it in outsystems...oml will be much appreciated.

Regards,