Gantt Chart for reactive

Anyone already developed a reactive app which uses gantt chart? I can't find any plugin with regards to this.

or anyone knows how to import react.js like the link below
https://github.com/DHTMLX/react-gantt-demo

Solution

Hi Clint,

Charts are pretty much the same between Traditional Web and Reactive Web (and even Mobile), so why are you explicitly asking for Reactive?

Secondly, if Highcharts supports Gant charts (which it does, afaik), then you can tweak OutSystems Charts to show them (using the AdvancedFormat Property).

Solution

Hi Sir,

Highcharts is not supported in reactive web. but I already found a solution, thanks.

Hi Clint,

All charts in OutSystems are Highcharts, including those in Reactive! But OutSystems uses a rather old version (6.1), so not everything in the Highcharts documentation might apply.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Clint,

Charts are pretty much the same between Traditional Web and Reactive Web (and even Mobile), so why are you explicitly asking for Reactive?

Secondly, if Highcharts supports Gant charts (which it does, afaik), then you can tweak OutSystems Charts to show them (using the AdvancedFormat Property).

Hi Kilian,

Could you give me a hint that how should I set the data for the Gantt Charts or XRange Charts? As we need an X1 and an X2 for the same point, and the "Value" field in the DataPoint structure is a single decimal value, I couldn't find a way to do so. Should I use an empty DataPoints variable then set the data using the AdvancedFormat Property to set the data? Could you give me an example of how to set up charts where the value is a date range (start date and end date)? Thank you.

Hi Jason,

Yes, DataPoints should be kept empty, and you should build the JSON for the chart yourself. It's comparable to the example I posted for the XRange chart type here.

Clint hi,

Did you manage to get DHTMLX / react-gantt-demo going? If so, could you give some pointers on how you got it to work?

Saludos,

Wilko