Views
Comments
Solved
Persoanl Environments down

I am facing problem with my personal environment since morning. In service studio it says wrong username and password while same credentials were working yesterday.

In service center, lifetime & Users portal it redirects me to CustomHandlers/internalerror.aspx? page.

I have checked with my team and there are other members also facing same issue. Are we the only one or there are more developers facing same issue with there personal envirnment?

I have already contacted support but if there is any work around to make it work then please share.

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Just fyi: OutSystems is aware of this problem. You get a "wrong username/password" error via Service Studio, and a "too many redirects" when accessing your apps. They're on top of it, but if you face it, please create a Support Case!

Thanks @Kilian for reinforce the message.

Please, if you guys notice this kind of error, go ahead and create a support case, so that we have all information about your personal environment to be able to troubleshoot the issue while here at the forum we do not have access to your personal information.

Regards,

Otávio Souza.

mvp_badge
MVP

I have same since yesterday

Hi Nikhil,

i don't know whether this help you are not.am sharing my similar situation, which i faced.

cleared the cookies of browser and disabled the Integrated window authentication settings in browser.

Thanks,

Regards,

Manikandan K

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Nikhil & Daniel,

Did you try to access one of your applications you have installed on your PE? If you get a 'transaction log' error at that moment, take a look at this post.

I have seen a couple of community members posting about this error recently. If same applies to you both, you should also wait for support on this one.

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP

Yes, I am awaiting support. My PE was about 85% full, it is a bit strange that overnight it is so full it is no longer available. I wait a few days if support replies or else create a new one. It is just a playground anyhow.

mvp_badge
MVP

Yes, I am also getting transaction log error. Yesterday when I checked my data base it was 1035 MB out of 2 GB so it is strange how it increased overnight from 50% to ~100%.

mvp_badge
MVP

This issue seems to be unrelated to the 2 GB of allocated space assigned to PEs. This is confirmed in the above linked post, by a member who faced the same issue and had used up only 38% of the 2 gigs.

mvp_badge
MVP

Just fyi: OutSystems is aware of this problem. You get a "wrong username/password" error via Service Studio, and a "too many redirects" when accessing your apps. They're on top of it, but if you face it, please create a Support Case!

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Kilian,

Thanks for that update. I already created the support case. 

Regards,

Daniel

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

I am facing problem with my personal environment since morning. In service studio it says wrong username and password while same credentials were working yesterday.

In service center, lifetime & Users portal it redirects me to CustomHandlers/internalerror.aspx? page.

I have checked with my team and there are other members also facing same issue. Are we the only one or there are more developers facing same issue with there personal envirnment?

I have already contacted support but if there is any work around to make it work then please share.

Nikil, 

We have handled your ticket. 

Can you please try again?

Let's us know via support ticket if everything is working as expected.

Regards,

Otávio Souza.