[Mobile Translations] Upload excel - no default values

Forge Component
(13)
Published on 18 Mar by Luís Cardoso
13 votes
Published on 18 Mar by Luís Cardoso

I downloaded via excel and added several lines. During the upload, I notice the default values are not taken over. Can you please adapt?

Hello Kurt,

I think I fount the issue, there is missing the assing of the default value in action ImportResources:


Hope it helps.


BR,

Luis

Hey Hugo Lourenço

Can I upload this change?


Luís Cardoso wrote:

Hello Kurt,

I think I fount the issue, there is missing the assing of the default value in action ImportResources:


Hope it helps.


BR,

Luis



Yes, please :)

I've just accepted your request to join the component's team.


Luís Cardoso wrote:

Hey Hugo Lourenço

Can I upload this change?


Thanks! 

Done!

Kurt, can you download it and test it again?


Hugo Lourenço wrote:

Yes, please :)

I've just accepted your request to join the component's team.


Luís Cardoso wrote:

Hey Hugo Lourenço

Can I upload this change?




Can you also have a look at the remark under https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/56505/reactive-web-support/. Two queries need to be adapted to also include Reactive apps and not only mobile

Doesn't seem to be working. Also, the paging doesn't work either.

Hello Kurt, 

To test the import of default value you need to delete old records and upload it all again because of this validation:


I will

Kurt Vandevelde wrote:

Doesn't seem to be working. Also, the paging doesn't work either.



Hey again Kurt,

Are you asking for pagination in AppResources screen?

In that screen we use EditTable component and pagination is not supported, I think we need to remove the pagination in that screen.

BR,

Luis

Hi,

I still have a lot of issues with the application. I have an (exported) excel file with 3 languages (de-BE, fr-BE and nl-BE). When uploading the file again, it fails on serveral keys with the error:

ORA-12899: waarde te groot voor kolom "OSADMIN"."OSUSR_Q30_RESOURCE"."GUID" (huidige waarde: 287, maximumwaarde: 50)

While debugging I notice that the Key is not taken as guid, but rather the text from the fr-BE column, resulting of course in a guid that is too long.

Next to that, the default values are not taken from the "Text to translate" column but also from the fr-BE column.

I really can't use the application like this. I now only need to import 120 translations but it will grow to a couple of thousand in the short term. I need an excel import that works.

Can I send you the excel file via PM (don't want to upload it here) so that you can see if it works for you?

Moverover, the application still isn't able to handle reactive application. Please refresh the system entities to get the new values and then adapt the location were a test/filter is done on "mobile"

Hello,


Reactive issue is reported in other post. Here we can focus in other issues

Thanks


Kurt Vandevelde wrote:

Moverover, the application still isn't able to handle reactive application. Please refresh the system entities to get the new values and then adapt the location were a test/filter is done on "mobile"



Hey,

Sure. You can send me the file and I will test it. 


Kurt Vandevelde wrote:

Hi,

I still have a lot of issues with the application. I have an (exported) excel file with 3 languages (de-BE, fr-BE and nl-BE). When uploading the file again, it fails on serveral keys with the error:

ORA-12899: waarde te groot voor kolom "OSADMIN"."OSUSR_Q30_RESOURCE"."GUID" (huidige waarde: 287, maximumwaarde: 50)

While debugging I notice that the Key is not taken as guid, but rather the text from the fr-BE column, resulting of course in a guid that is too long.

Next to that, the default values are not taken from the "Text to translate" column but also from the fr-BE column.

I really can't use the application like this. I now only need to import 120 translations but it will grow to a couple of thousand in the short term. I need an excel import that works.

Can I send you the excel file via PM (don't want to upload it here) so that you can see if it works for you?



I did some more tests. Removed the application and only added nl-BE. That works fine. Default values are OK.

When I then add fr-BE, I get errors. So somehow, the import is failing due to something in the french translations. Might the issue be in the .net component?