I can't see Traditional web app

Hey everybody, 

I am really new to the platform and just installed studio. I was following a tutorial on building an app and got stuck at the first corner, I can't find the option for building traditional web app. I've tried reinstalling and updating the program to no avail. 

Any suggestion would be welcomed.

Tks

I am running Outsystems Service Studio 11.6.1 on my mac Mojave

Hi,

this is your personal area right?

Have you tried to open a case support for OutSystems? (How to Open a Support Case)

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

I think this is the problem with mac version of service studio some times.

I have also got the same problem that I was not able to any option to create new application when I used to connect service studio from my mac.

Surprisingly If I connect from my another windows laptop, I was able to see the different template option for the same environment.

Try connect the environment from service studio (windows) If you are able to see the options then it is the problem with service studio mac version.

Hi João,

Something that can cause this is not having Outsystems Web UI and Outsystems Web UI Screen Templates installed in your environment.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo is right

Hi João,

Like Marcelo said, it's just because you don't have the last version of OutSystems Web UI installed.

Just install / update this application and it should work perfectly.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hey guys,
I appreciate all the help, but although I have installed the OutSystem Web UI  the traditional web app still doesn't show up to me. As per Nuno Verdasca comment, I have opened a case support for OutSystems.

Tks

What about the OutSystems UI Web Screen Templates Marcelo mentioned? Did you make sure that is installed as well?

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4146/outsystems-ui-web-screen-templates

Regards,

Nordin

Joao Baumotte wrote:

Hey guys,
I appreciate all the help, but although I have installed the OutSystem Web UI  the traditional web app still doesn't show up to me. As per Nuno Verdasca comment, I have opened a case support for OutSystems.

Tks

In my opinion, you did very well. What Marcelo said is something that happens sometimes, when you do not have Outsystems Web UI and Outsystems Web UI Screen Templates installed in the environment, but other times the solution is to send a support case.

I have the same issue.

I have already checked and Outsystems Web UI and the screen templates are installed.

Perhaps it is also best to open a support case (How to Open a Support Case), if you have already done what Marcelo mentioned and it didn't work, I think it is the best you can do. Then give us feedback so that we also know the reason for this problem.

Cheers,
Nuno

Hey guys! 

So Outsystem support responded really quickly (really, I'm impressed. Kudos for that), and solved the problem. Here is their response:

''' The problem was that "OutSystemsUI Web" had outdated references, to fix it, we've republished it and it is now fixed. '''

So thanks again everybody for the help.

All the best!

Thank you very much for sharing the response from OutSystems support regarding this situation.

Cheers,
Nuno