Free sample Questions / Practice Test for Associate Web Developer Exam (Simulado)

Dear Community Members :-)

I'm happy to announce a free Sample Practice Test (30 questions sample) for those that are now studying/getting prepared for the official OutSystems Associate Web Developer exam.

This is a small contribution when compared with what OutSystems is doing with the Free Certification campaign, but we believe this can be helpful for you folks.

The questions are based on the official certification documentation recommended by OutSystems, and it's a sample from a larger version that we have on my Masterclass, although this is an independent and not official initiative (non-official / no relation with OutSystems at all / not supported).

To request your Sample Practice Test, follow the links below (pre-registration...since we are still working on it - We expect to finish by Friday morning so that you can all have the sample for the weekend):

I hope you enjoy and that this Sample can help you all folks!

Stay safe :-)

Nice job done Rafael Pereira :)

Regards,

-PJ-

Its really helpful

Those who are planning to take the certification for those it is really very help full. Good job Rafael.

Great job Rafael 

this is great, thanks

Nice.it really helps to specially to new member those want to be a certified

A good idea Rafael. It can be a good help point for the youngest.

Pramod Jain wrote:

Nice job done Rafael Pereira :)

Regards,

-PJ-

Thank you JEDI Pramod :-)

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

A good idea Rafael. It can be a good help point for the youngest.

Thank you Nuno :-)

Good idea.
Will this also come for the Associate Mobile?

Very helpful , Rafael Pereira 

Regards ,

Nitesh

Thank you Rafael ! It is very helpful !

Cheers,
Gwen.

this is great, thanks

Thank you Rafa! ;)

Thank you Rafa!

Good job. It will really help candidates. 

good job rafa

Gr8..Thanks

is it a real exam model? Thanks!

Josep Chaqués Ojeda wrote:

is it a real exam model? Thanks!

Hi Josep,

This is basically a mock test which Rafael has designed to get yourself ready for the certification exam. I am sure he considered the pattern of the exam and tried to keep things near to reality.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Rafael,

Please may I know whether you provide the Sample test for Professional Web Developer? Thanks!!

Thank you Rafa.. good one..

Is there anything for Reactive web?

Thank you for your great efforts, can you please do same for Professional web developer. :) 

Great job indeed!

Nice job..... 

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Is there anything for Reactive web?

Hi Miguel,

If you go the Certification page in the Learn section and download the Exam details of the Associate Reactive Web Developer certification, you’ll get a zip-file containing a Sample Exam with 20 questions.

Regards,

Nordin

Nice work Rafa.

Thanks Rafa..

Its really helpful ,Thanks

Rafael Pereira wrote:

I'm happy to announce a free Sample Practice Test (30 questions sample) for those that are now studying/getting prepared for the official OutSystems Associate Web Developer exam.

This is a small contribution when compared with what OutSystems is doing with the Free Certification campaign, but we believe this can be helpful for you folks.

The questions are based on the official certification documentation recommended by OutSystems, and it's a sample from a larger version that we have on my Masterclass, although this is an independent and not official initiative (non-official / no relation with OutSystems at all / not supported).

To request your Sample Practice Test, follow the links below (pre-registration...since we are still working on it - We expect to finish by Friday morning so that you can all have the sample for the weekend):

Reactive Web Developer Any Model Question Key sir  

Thank you Rafa!

Hi guys, i am new to outsystems (i am not even a developer), i am from the networking and systems area in the IT field, i showed some interest in outsystems from other people, right now i am studying for the reactive web developer instead of the traditional web developer, i am following the guided paths and making the exercises avaliable for download. Anyway i am not too sure if reactive is harder or easier than the traditional web or if its the preferred way right now, i suppose its good because its something new from outsystems. I dont have many programming knowledge, i understand a few things already but that "click" is not presenting itself yet. I am finding it interesting altough i dont fully comprehend some topics. Thanks for any input.

Great news. I hope Pro/Expert exam will flow this soon

Hello thanks for the mock exam. Reagarding the 4th question I don't understand the answer because when I do what is described I don't have the same result. 

4. The entity "Entity1" has one of its attributes with the type User Identifier. When making an

automated query, what type of Join will be automatically implemented by the platform?

With Or Without.

V Only With.

Left Join.

With.

I have 'with or without' and not an 'only with' can you explain ? 

Thank you 

Rafael Pereira wrote:

Julien Crepin wrote:

Hi @Julien,

If the User Identifier in Entiy1 is marked as mandatory=true, the join selected by default will be 'Only With'.

If the User Identifier in Entiy1 is marked as mandatory=false, the join selected by default will be 'With or Without'.

You can try both the scenarios in your own environment. Hope this helps!

Hello thanks for the mock exam. Reagarding the 4th question I don't understand the answer because when I do what is described I don't have the same result. 

4. The entity "Entity1" has one of its attributes with the type User Identifier. When making an

automated query, what type of Join will be automatically implemented by the platform?

With Or Without.

V Only With.

Left Join.

With.

Thank you 

Rafael Pereira wrote:

Julien Crepin wrote:

With Or Without.

V Only With.

Left Join.

With.

Thank you 

Rafael Pereira wrote:

Hi,

If it is required attribute, the answer should be "only with"

Hope this help 

good job!

Really helpful... 

Thank you Rafa !!

Clicked on the link, but did not receive email. The page says "Please check your email and confirm your Sample Practice Test request! "

Rafael Pereira wrote:

To request your Sample Practice Test, follow the links below (pre-registration...since we are still working on it - We expect to finish by Friday morning so that you can all have the sample for the weekend):