Launching the new Professional Web Developer certification for OutSystems 11!

Hey everyone,

We hope you are all keeping safe and well throughout this pandemic outbreak. 

At OutSystems, we’re already in our 4th week working from home, and we’re now taking another certification out of the oven!

We are happy to announce the launch of the long-awaited new Professional Web Developer certification for OutSystems 11!

Who is it for?

This certification is aimed at experienced OutSystems (traditional) web developers. To take the Professional Web Developer certification for OutSystems 11, you’ll need to be a certified Associate Web Developer for OutSystems 9, 10 or 11. 

If you are already a Professional Web Developer for O10, we recommend that you don’t not take this new exam at this time. All version O10 certifications will be discontinued when the mainstream support for version 10 ends, on May 31st. By then, the already certified  O10 Professional Web Developers will have their certification badge updated to O11.

What topics will I find on this new certification?

• Development Best Practices;

• Security;

• Architecture;

• Integrations;

• Asynchronous Processes.

How can I prepare?

We have a 5-day course, the Advanced Developer Boot Camp, and also a bunch of online resources to help you get ready for the exam. You can find more information about how to study on the Professional Web Developer O11 exam detail sheet.

How can I take it?

Go to our Certification Page and register for the exam, following the required steps.

Any questions? Feel free to find your answers on our Learn Page.
Can’t find what you want to know? Reach us on training@outsystems.com.

Let’s keep on upskilling our OutSystems’ talent and continue to change the world. 

Thanks and stay safe! 

Manuel Salgado
Head of Training @ OutSystems

Thanks for the good news!

Hi Manuel,

Congratulations on the launch of the new Professional Web Developer certification for OutSystems 11!

Small correction for your post, in order not to spook any satisfied customers :), the end of mainstream support for OutSystems 10 was extended to December 31, 2020.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin.

Thanks for your feedback.

From what I can read from the communication you've shared is that:

1. The end of mainstream support for OutSystems Platform 10 (O10) will happen on May 31, 2020.
2. The extended support phase will run until  December 31, 2020.

We are planning to discontinue all exams in O10 when the mainstream support for OutSystems happens, on May 31, 2020.

Best regards,
Manuel

Hi Manuel,

I stand corrected. I must have read it to fast, sorry about that :).

At least, your second post completely removes any doubts one could have with regards to this information.

Thanks again,

Nordin

Good to hear, good luck for who gonna take this one

Hi Manuel,

I have scheduled my Professional certification exam already can I change it from O10 to O11?

Hi,

Good to hear this certification for OutSystems 11 now

Good to know i'm covered for OS11 :)

Great news, I was waiting for this!

Nice New

;)

Regards

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Manuel,

I have scheduled my Professional certification exam already can I change it from O10 to O11?

Hi Nikhil,
Thanks for your question. I'll answer you directly.

Best regards,
Manuel

Thanks Manuel,

Looking for your reply.

Cool! good to know.

Great news! 

Great news.

I shared this with my team.

That's wonderful !

Manuel,

"The already certified  O10 Professional Web Developers will have their certification badge updated to O11" 

Is this only for Professional Web Developers certification or all the O10 certification?

Great to hear! :)

Great News!