Views
Comments
hello & welcome to ISV MSP Forum
Question

Welcome to the OutSystems ISV-MSP Community! There are many awesome OutSystemers on this forum that we think it's important to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the cool things you - yes you - are up to! Learn about our super users, the OutSystems MVPs, here.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Nandan,

Just being curious: what's this forum for? What's the "ISV-MSP" community?

mvp_badge
MVP

AFAIK, ISV stands for Independent Software Vendor and MSP for Managed Service Provider. 

I'm curious to know too what this is all about Nandan, do tell us more :).

Regards,

Nordin

I am trying to figure out whether OS is ISV friendly. Can one solution house multiple tenants. I am also concerned about pricing. As a startup I can't spend thousands of $$$ per month for a small but growing customer base.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Thomas,

OutSystems has built-in support for multi-tenancy, check the documentation here.

Regrading pricing, you can have a peek at the Pricing & Editions page for further details and/or reach out to OutSystems directly from that page to find the best solution for you and your business.

Hope this helps!

Hi Nandan,

How this forum help managed service providers?

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.