Hi Everyone.
I have leftcontent . In which Leftcontent CSS has "overflow-y : auto". In this left content, I have textbox and List. So when i try to scroll my records, textbox is also scrolling with it. I don't want to scroll the textbox. 

I know I can remove overflow-y:auto from leftcontent. But i don't have permission to work with CSS. I can Just do it with Inline css. 

Is there anyone who can help me out to stop scrollinig and fixed my textbox?

Thanks

Krishna

Hi, friend.

Do you have a screenshot or can send the link of your aplication? Will be easier to help.

Leftcontetnt has overflow-y:auto and i can't change leftcontent. although When i am scrolling up list, Search textbox is also scrolling and i want to fix search textbox.

Krishna Ghael wrote:

Hi Everyone.
I have leftcontent . In which Leftcontent CSS has "overflow-y : auto". In this left content, I have textbox and List. So when i try to scroll my records, textbox is also scrolling with it. I don't want to scroll the textbox. 

I know I can remove overflow-y:auto from leftcontent. But i don't have permission to work with CSS. I can Just do it with Inline css. 

Thanks

Krishna

Hi Krishna,

What you can do here is.

Keep the list items inside a container then give height:100px; and overflow: auto;

this way you will be able to scroll the list items and your search will always remain at the fixed position.

Regards,

Pankaj

Hi Krishna Ghael,

You can add this css in inline of search,

position: fixed;

z-index:1;

in which the search box will remains fixed on scroll of list.

Thanks&Regards,

Wasim khan S

Processing Upload...

Krishna Ghael wrote:

Hi Everyone.

Thanks

Krishna

Hi Krishna, to achieve this look I place a container around the table and around the search, the table container I placed with overflow-auto

Here is a Sample

Check the oml attached

Hope I could help you.

Best regards

Carlos Lessa

You can't edit, but by the CSS hierarchy you can crush. Just know the name of the class that affects that attribute, and in the CSS of your theme or your page, you call the action again and set another value to that attribute.

Something like it: 

div.ex1 {
  background-color: lightblue;
  width: 450px;
  height: 200px;
  overflow: hidden;
}

I don't know if HIDDEN the best attribute.Or else you create a new class to crush the previous one, but the class that defines the overflow must appear in the hierarchy next.

Cheers,
Miguel