The Document has no pages ERROR while converting Html code to Pdf

Hi , 

I am getting error "The Document has no pages". 

Component - https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-discussions/3658/Conversion+Of+Html%2cText%2cXML+To+PDF+Format

My Html code is in my attachment. 

I replace  " " with ' ' for Style. There is no syntax error. I am getting an exception.

Thank you. 

Hi Rahul,

If you have an issue with regard to a Forge component, please submit a post in the component’s discussion section. This way, the creator of the component can help you troubleshoot your issue.

And have you seen this post in that same discussion section?

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Rahul,

If you have an issue with regard to a Forge component, please submit a post in the component’s discussion section. This way, the creator of the component can help you troubleshoot your issue.

And have you seen this post in that same discussion section?

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin Ahdi,

Thank you for your reply  and suggestion. Ya,  i have seen this post earlier. You can see my attachment where i put my html code in  " " . and I am using inline css . I have tested with simple html code and inline css and it works . But It is unable convert My required html code in pdf . I recheck all tags and even semicolon i did not find any mistake. Sure i am going to share this discussion in component’s discussion section so that creator can troubleshoot my issue.

Thank you ,