Hi All,

We have in process of up-gradation from out-systems Version 10 to 11,we have done with all required step's which mentioned Checklist like install LifeTimeWithPlatformServer-M.F.P (Build B).exe and done with configuration tool configuration and lifetime Platform Service Center is successfully installed without any issue.   

After the pre-installation and platform server installation, we are facing issue with login in ServiceCenter. After attempting to login using Administrator Credential we are getting "Invalid user name password" error.

We have tried to resolve the issue using below link's but won't work for us 

1.Tried with Resetting the Admin password from back-end Link.

2.https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/56397/cannot-login-to-servicecenter/

Following error messages are captured in the oslog_error table.

1.Invalid username or password.

2.Failed to deserialize JSON to IdentityServerErrorResponse: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.

3.500 Internal Server Error 500 <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">  <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">  <head>  <title>IIS 10.0 Detailed Error - 500.19 - Internal Server Error</title>  <style type="text/css">  <!--  body{margin:0;font-size:.7em;font-family:Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;}  code{margin:0;color:#006600;font-size:1.1em;font-weight:bold;}  .config_source code{font-size:.8em;color:#000000;}  pre{margin:0;font-size:1.4em;word-wrap:break-word;}  ul,ol{margin:10px 0 10px 5px;}  ul.first,ol.first{margin-top:5px;}  fieldset{padding:0 15px 10px 15px;word-break:break-all;}  .summary-container fieldset{padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:4px;}  legend.no-expand-all{padding:2px 15px 4px 10px;margin:0 0 0 -12px;}  legend{color:#333333;;margin:4px 0 8px -12px;_margin-top:0px;  font-weight:bold;font-size:1em;}  a:link,a:visited{color:#007EFF;font-weight:bold;}  a:hover{text-decoration:none;}  h1{font-size:2.4em;margin:0;color:#FFF;}  h2{font-size:1.7em;margin:0;color:#CC0000;}  h3{font-size:1.4em;margin:10px 0 0 0;color:#CC0000;}  h4{font-size:1.2em;margin:10px 0 5px 0;  }#header{width:96%;margin:0 0 0 0;padding:6px 2% 6px 2%;font-family:"trebuchet MS",Verdana,sans-serif;   color:#FFF;background-color:#5C87B2;  }#content{margin:0 0 0 2%;position:relative;}  .summary-container,.content-container{background:#FFF;width:96%;margin-top:8px;padding:10px;position:relative;}  .content-container p{margin:0 0 10px 0;  }#details-left{width:35%;float:left;margin-right:2%;  }#details-right{width:63%;float:left;overflow:hidden;  }#server_version{width:96%;_height:1px;min-height:1px;margin:0 0 5px 0;padding:11px 2% 8px 2%;color:#FFFFFF;   background-color:#5A7FA5;border-bottom:1px solid #C1CFDD;border-top\:1px solid #4A6C8E;font-weight\:normal;   font-size:1em;color:#FFF;text-align:right;  }#server_version p{margin:5px 0;}  table{margin:4px 0 4px 0;width:100%;border:none;}  td,th{vertical-align:top;paddi

any guidance to resolve this issue will be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Anil,

Have you tried login into Service Center while logged in on the server by navigating to http://localhost/ServiceCenter? If yes, and you still get invalid username/password, try executing the below steps I have described in the link you shared while also logged in on the server.

What happens when you try executing the above requests to Server.API and Server.Identity health APIs?

Please let us know by answering the above questions and we will see how to move forward from there.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

Thank you for response!!.

We have tired this but the same outcome nothing is changed.

The outcome the below link, we are getting 500.19 internal server error attaching the screenshot for your reference.

Regards,

Anil 

Hi Anil,

Can you be a little more specific please?

When you navigate to the below health APIs on the server, do you get receive an error or does it result in the health json file being downloaded?

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Anil,

Ok, I see you have edited your post. Thanks, that sounds like the same problem I have faced before.

Please perform the following steps (again):

• Uninstall the .NET Core Bundle
  • Reinstall .NET Core 2.1 Bundle as described in the software requirements (make sure it is version 2.1)
  • Perform an IIS RESET

After these steps, try navigating to the below health APIs again.

>> It should result in a health json file being downloaded for both requests.

If after this you still cannot login in Service Center (which was happening in my case), continue with the following steps:

• Open the Configuration Tool
  • Re-entered the admin credentials and clicked Apply and Exit
  • Click Yes to reinstall Service Center when prompted

After this, I was able to login again in Service Center.

Try and see if it works for you.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

We installed the .Net core Bundle( .Net core Bundle 2.1 With reference to Outsystems checklist ) and Restarted the IIS server  and then tested the below API's Link on server via browser.

When we tested this APIs we are getting 500 .19 internal server error ,NO health json file downloaded.

After performing all the above steps we are still unable to login within Service Center.

Attaching screenshot of the error thrown while accessing the health APIs URL for reference.

Regards,

Anil

Hi Anil,

If uninstalling and re-installing the .Net Core 2.1 Bundle still result in Internal Server Error 500.19 pages for the health APIs, I would like to suggest for you to open a support case with OutSystems.

I think it would be useful for them if you share a link to this thread, so they would have an idea what kinds of steps you took in order to try and solve the issue.

And please report back here when OutSystems comes up with a solution.

Sorry I could not help you any further!

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Anil,

If uninstalling and re-installing the .Net Core 2.1 Bundle still result in Internal Server Error 500.19 pages for the health APIs, I would like to suggest for you to open a support case with OutSystems.

I think it would be useful for them if you share a link to this thread, so they would have an idea what kinds of steps you took in order to try and solve the issue.

And please report back here when OutSystems comes up with a solution.

Sorry I could not help you any further!

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

Thank you for response !!

Yes ill open support ticket with out-systems and will report back here if they provide any workaround to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Anil