Error while appearing for the exam
Discussion

I was appearing for the certification exam today. After the verification process was completed, when the proctor said they will be starting the exam, I got an error and the application shut down. I tried restarting the process again but got the same error.

So I went to the proctor help page. There they suggested to restart the systems and try again.

I did that, the proctor application started this time. After the verification process again when I was contacted with a proctor, it informed me that my exam was started but I got disconnected. I explained what happened. 

They asked me to contact the support team. I tried contacting them in the chat window. but no agents were there.

What should I do now?

Error Details :

error as check your network connection and make sure the computer is plugged into the power supply
or has sufficient battery power before you retry.

CODE :BB02020

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Pranav,

Sorry you had to go through that! Best thing to do is sending an email to training@outsystems.com. 

Explain to the training team what happened and I'm sure they will be able to help you out.

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

You can refer below post,

Try to contact both team OS & Proctor. 

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/61258/regarding-outsystem-certification-exam/

Thanks!

Hi All,

Thank you all for help,

After 3 hours of struggle, I was finally able to appear for the exam.

I contact the proctor technical support, it seems there was some issue with the laptop setting and firewall. The technician resolved the issue remotely but it took time.

mvp_badge
MVP

Cool best of luck!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.