Error while appearing for the exam

I was appearing for the certification exam today. After the verification process was completed, when the proctor said they will be starting the exam, I got an error and the application shut down. I tried restarting the process again but got the same error.

So I went to the proctor help page. There they suggested to restart the systems and try again.

I did that, the proctor application started this time. After the verification process again when I was contacted with a proctor, it informed me that my exam was started but I got disconnected. I explained what happened. 

They asked me to contact the support team. I tried contacting them in the chat window. but no agents were there.

What should I do now?

Error Details :

error as check your network connection and make sure the computer is plugged into the power supply
or has sufficient battery power before you retry.

CODE :BB02020

Hi Pranav,

Sorry you had to go through that! Best thing to do is sending an email to training@outsystems.com. 

Explain to the training team what happened and I'm sure they will be able to help you out.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi,

You can refer below post,

Try to contact both team OS & Proctor. 

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/61258/regarding-outsystem-certification-exam/

Thanks!

Hi All,

Thank you all for help,

After 3 hours of struggle, I was finally able to appear for the exam.

I contact the proctor technical support, it seems there was some issue with the laptop setting and firewall. The technician resolved the issue remotely but it took time.

Cool best of luck!