Documentation and Training Updates

Greetings, everyone,

Week in, week out, we publish or update a lot of documentation and training aimed at making you, our very dear users, as successful with OutSystems as possible.

Sometimes, these updates may slip under the radar, so we're here to make sure that you get it regularly, straight from the people that produce them.

Less talk, more action? Without further ado, here are a few things we've been working on:

Fresh and New:

Updates:

Check these out and let us know how useful these are for you, by giving them a thumbs up or a thumbs down. This is really important for us, as it lets us know whether we still have to improve a topic or whether we’ve done a good job on these.

If you have the knowledge to help us improve them, feel free to head over to GitHub and suggest your improvements directly there.

Thank you, we’re counting on you!

Architecture dashboard. Much awaited by a lot of people. Thanks for the updates. Cheers.

Thanks for the information

Well done! Thanks for the updates!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing João! 

Seems like so, many things to look back now :)

Great, thanks for your sharing!

With regards to the Build native apps online training. It is very thin. It would be beneficial to show what needs to be done on Ios in the Developer program to generate the certificate and provisioning profile.

This is the most complicated aspect and needs explaining.

Please expand this.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for sharing this. Will definitely look into this Architecture Dashboard info.

Hello everyone!

Following-up on João Pedro Batista's post, I am sharing with the Community what we have been cooking in past weeks at the OutSystems Technical Knowledge Team.

Fresh and new:

• Publicly Available Technical Knowledge Style Guide

Updates:

Don't forget to provide us your valuable feedback or suggestions for improvement on each article! Now available in training too!

Cheers!

Gonçalo Ventura Martins, on behalf of your Technical Knowledge Team

Thank you for this sharing!

Thanks For Sharing ;-)

Nice material , so many things to look back!

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Gonçalo,

The Accessibility section link is not accessible. 

Swatantra

Hi! Thanks for letting me know!

I am sorry for that. The correct link for the Accessibility documentation is the following one:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Accessibility

Best regards,

Gonçalo

Gonçalo Ventura Martins wrote:

Hi! Thanks for letting me know!

I am sorry for that. The correct link for the Accessibility documentation is the following one:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Accessibility

Best regards,

Gonçalo

Thank you for the updated link.