QR code scanner in mobile app

My target is developing QR code scanner for mobile app in OutSystems.

but I little bit confused because for developing QR Code scanner for mobile app, there is multiple QR Scanner available, so exactly what I used?

Please suggest one best and easy to develop.

What options are you evaluating right now? I'd recommend the official OutSystems component here. It's supported by OutSystems, so you'll have access to garanteed support if you encounter any issues, however unlikely they are.

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

What options are you evaluating right now? I'd recommend the official OutSystems component here. It's supported by OutSystems, so you'll have access to garanteed support if you encounter any issues, however unlikely they are.

Thank you so much Afonso Carvalho.

with the help of this component, I try to develop a QR code scanner, but I stuck at the below point.

"When the instance of the ScanBarcode action in the flow runs, the Camera view will be enabled to scan the barcode or QR Code"

Please help me how I open Camera view for enabled to scan the barcode or QR Code

Not very accurate results from the component from my experience. A lot of false positives. Scans anything and everything.

pratiksha Dabhade wrote:

Thank you so much Afonso Carvalho.

with the help of this component, I try to develop a QR code scanner, but I stuck at the below point.

"When the instance of the ScanBarcode action in the flow runs, the Camera view will be enabled to scan the barcode or QR Code"

Please help me how I open Camera view for enabled to scan the barcode or QR Code

You shouldn't need to do anything else besides invoking the ScanBarcode action. Once it runs, it will open the Camera view and allow scanning. If you're having issues, can you share how your action looks so far?

Tushar, I found it mostly device-dependent. I've used it for a couple of projects and didn't see any issues on our test devices, but some may be more problematic - I believe this would be true for all barcode components.