Hi,

How to integrate Stripe payment gateway in the reactive application.

Hi Shagun,

Since you are new to OutSystems (welcome by the way! :) ) and you are willing to learn how to build Reactive Web Applications, I would highly suggest to start learning by following the Becoming a Reactive Web Developer Guided Path.

After you have learned the basics, you should learn some more by following the Integrating with Web Services course in order to understand how you could integrate with a REST API like the Stripe API.

Finally, you could always check the Forge for existing Stripe components (there is a demo for Traditional Web and for Mobile) which you can use as a reference to build your own implementation.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Shagun,

Since you are new to OutSystems (welcome by the way! :) ) and you are willing to learn how to build Reactive Web Applications, I would highly suggest to start learning by following the Becoming a Reactive Web Developer Guided Path.

After you have learned the basics, you should learn some more by following the Integrating with Web Services course in order to understand how you could integrate with a REST API like the Stripe API.

Finally, you could always check the Forge for existing Stripe components (there is a demo for Traditional Web and for Mobile) which you can use as a reference to build your own implementation.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

already installed the forge stripe demo but not getting how to consume those api's .  Need to design form for submitting data or to do something else?

Hi Shagun,

Did you follow any of the online courses yet? 

The Integrating with Web Services course I shared with you earlier has a section on how to consume REST APIs. Furthermore, it also explains how to call a REST API from a screen.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Shagun,

Did you follow any of the online courses yet? 

The Integrating with Web Services course I shared with you earlier has a section on how to consume REST APIs. Furthermore, it also explains how to call a REST API from a screen.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Yes,  for reactive and traditional I am done, and continue with Integrating with Web Services so just explain to me more about the API flow of stripe forge.

Hi Shagun,

In that case, it is probably best if you post your question in the Forge discussion page of that component since I haven't used this component myself. This way the creator of that component will receive an e-mail and can help you further with how the flow of Stripe API works.

Regards,

Nordin