input mask not allowing a 0 first

I am using this component.
I have a CVV number that is text (max. 3) on the DB, I use this input mask so that the user can only input numbers.
But now, i cant enter a cvv of 038 or any cvv starting with a 0.
How can i fix this without changing the data type of the CVV on the DB.

Hi Divan,

You may use the regular expression on the input field to restrict it to start from 0.

^[1-9][0-9]*$

Regards,

Swatantra

Divan van Kruiselbergen wrote:

I am using this component.
I have a CVV number that is text (max. 3) on the DB, I use this input mask so that the user can only input numbers.
But now, i cant enter a cvv of 038 or any cvv starting with a 0.
How can i fix this without changing the data type of the CVV on the DB.

Haven't tried this component. I generally use this one and it works fine for such masks. https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/647/custom-input-masks

For component specific question, it's advised to start the discussion on the support tab of the (Input Masks Library) component. 

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

For component specific question, it's advised to start the discussion on the support tab of the (Input Masks Library) component. 

The component you refer for Traditional web, Divan is using a reactive/mobile component right now, so not sure how your suggestion will help.

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

The component you refer for Traditional web, Divan is using a reactive/mobile component right now, so not sure how your suggestion will help.

Did I refer the link of incorrect component??

I just checked this is the same Reactive one Divan is using.

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

Did I refer the link of incorrect component??

I just checked this is the same Reactive one Divan is seeking help.

Sorry for the confusion, I replied incorrectly. I wanted to comment on the reply of Tushar using https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/647/custom-input-masks