Unable to debug the application after upgrading platform server version to 11.8.0

Hello 

I upgraded our Dev  environments from platform server version 11.7.3 to  version 11.8.0 after upgrading unable to debug the application. I am able to place break point & able to start debugger but debugger is not working.

I have also tried the instruction in below link but still debug is not working

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/Errors_and_Warnings/Warnings/Debugger_Not_Started_Warning

Any help is appreciated.

Regards

Shashikant Shukla 

Hello Shashikant,

Did you publish the modules after the Platform upgrade? If not, try to publish the application and see if debugger starts working.

If the module was published without the debugger option in the environment, you need to publish it again.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Shashikant,

Did you publish the modules after the Platform upgrade? If not, try to publish the application and see if debugger starts working.

If the module was published without the debugger option in the environment, you need to publish it again.

Cheers.

Yes Eduardo,

I published modules even I created a new single page application and tested but it is not working

Regards

Shashikant Shukla

Are you sure the environment configuration is correct? It is set to development and with debugging active?

Hi Eduardo

Below are screenshot of configuration.

Ok. 

Check you have the latest version of Service Studio. If not, try to use it.

Also, in Service Studio, in the preferences, there is an option named "Use one connection per request in debugger". Change it and see if it solves the problem...

If nothing works: Support is the way to go.

Yes, try Eduardo's suggestion to set the Use one connection per request in Debugger setting inside the Preferences of Service Studio.

It is also possible that a firewall, anti-virus or other network settings are preventing the Debugger from working properly.

You might want to look into that too.

Regards,

Nordin

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

If nothing works: Support is the way to go.

Tried everything and opened support ticket.

Regards

Shashikant Shukla

Shashikant, this seems to be a problem with recent platform updates. We had the similar debugging issue after platform server upgrade, however in our case we were getting error message that Service Studio need to be updated to latest version. On upgrading service studio, the problem has been fixed.

Perhaps upgrading the Service Studio helps in your case too.

Thanks,

Junaid

Junaid Ahmed Syed wrote:

Shashikant, this seems to be a problem with recent platform updates. We had the similar debugging issue after platform server upgrade, however in our case we were getting error message that Service Studio need to be updated to latest version. On upgrading service studio, the problem has been fixed.

Perhaps upgrading the Service Studio helps in your case too.

Thanks,

Junaid

Thanks Junaid for your reply,

But I am facing the issue after upgrading the platform version but still facing same problem. 

Can you please provide me detail the version where you was facing the issue and waht version you upgraded.

Regards

Shashikant Shukla

We also had the problems after platform server upgrade. I am not sure about what version server was upgraded to, but our service studio version earlier was 11.6.7 and we had to go to 11.7.6 to fix the issue.